To the Zipangu Region

(Y/N) Pov

It had been a week since Tia had come to live with us, and she was liking it. The other girls seem to like her too, she was like their little sister. I was walking downstairs wondering what I would do today. I walked into the living room to see Raven and Valarie talking to each other. When they saw me they smiled with joy.

(Y/N): Hey girls.

Raven: Hello my love.

Valarie: Hey handsome.

(Y/N): If you don't mind me asking. What are you ladies talking about?

Raven: It's something Valarie wants to ask you or do with you.

Valarie: I I'm going back to the Zipangu region for a special event and I want you to come with me. If you want too?

(Y/N): I would love to go with you. But the girls rely on me to take care of them.

Raven: It's ok love. I'll make sure chaos won't happen in the house or the island.

(Y/N): Thanks Raven. Your the best.

Raven smiles at me and Valarie hugs me.

(Y/N): When do we leave?

Valarie: We'll leave today. I'll be outside waiting.

Valarie kisses me on the cheek and walks outside.

(Y/N): Ok, just let me go pack my bag.

Raven: You don't have to (Y/N). You backpack will automatically have clothes in it.

(Y/N): Thanks again Raven. Where is it?

Raven: I think one of the wolf twins had it. They may be outside. Lets go see.

Raven and I walk outside to see most of the girls out here and the wolf twins. Luna had my backpack on her back. When the twins saw me they smiled and ran over to me.

Luna: Guess what (Y/N).

(Y/N): What is it?

Dawn: Valarie said we can come with you both.

(Y/N): Where is Valarie? She said she would be out here.

Every heard a loud roar come from the sky, and when we looked up it was Valarie coming through the clouds in her dragon form, and land in front of us. When she saw me she nuzzled her snout into me being friendly.

(Y/N): I think it's time to go ladies.

Wolf Twins: Ok

The twins and I climb onto Valarie's back getting ready to leave.

Raven: Be safe

All the girls: We love you.

(Y/N): Love you too.

Valarie roars again and pushes of the ground into the sky flying towards the East taking us to Zipangu.

The ride to Zipangu was peaceful. Valarie flew near the clouds letting us get a feel of them. I put my hands in the air feeling how soft they were. I look behind myself to see the twins laughing with each other and feeling the clouds.

(Y/N): Is this one of the things you wanted to experience with me Valarie?

I hear a deep feminine voice talk to me in my head.

Valarie: Yes it was I always wanted to fly near the sky with the person I love. But there's one more thing. You will see when we get to Zipangu.

After a few hours of flying I could see a small island country coming into view.

(Y/N): I think we have arrived girls.

I could see that we were landing outside of a town. I guess Valarie doesn't want to scare people. She reverted back to herself and we began to walk into town. The town was full monster girls and humans. They were waving at us as we were walking, they were happy to see Valarie. We kept walking until a woman with a lot of hair walked toward us.

I used my phone to see what her race was and she was a Kejourou.

???: Hello Valarie, we thought you would never comeback in time for the festival.

Valarie: Well it's good I did and I finally have someone to spend it with.

???: Who is that?

Valarie: My loving boyfriend (Y/N). (Y/N) this is June one of the town officials along side me.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you June.

June: Nice to meet you too. Now Valarie lets go plan for the festival and there is something important I want to talk to you about.

Valarie: I will be back soon (Y/N). You and the girls go look around town and when I get back we can go to my place.

(Y/N): Ok see ya.

Valarie and June walked away and me and the twins were wondering what to do.

(Y/N): I see a café not to far from us. Would you girls like to go there.

Luna: Yes

Dawn: Yes

The twins and I walked to the café and went in. We sat down at a open table and I saw some sketchy guys and a woman sitting not to far from us. A waitress walks up to us to see if we want anything.

Waitress: Hello would any of you like something to drink?

(Y/N): (Favorite Drink)

Luna: Some coffee please.

Dawn: Chocolate milk

Waitress: Alright, coming right up.

The waitress smiled and winked at me and I heard the girls make small growls while making claw marks into the table.

(Y/N): I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

After I used the bathroom I walked out to see those sketchy people harassing my girls. They were pulling on their ears and tails.

Luna&Dawn: Please stop.

Man 1: Freaks

Man 2: Women with ears tails how disgusting.

They just kept doing it and laughing at them. I wasn't going to put up with this and I let my anger consume me. I walked over to the first and tapped him on his shoulder.

He turned around and I punched him in the face. I could feel his jaw dislocating. The second man didn't have time to react before I Spartan kicked him through the café window. The woman hit me square in the nose making it bleed.

I saw Luna came to my aide barking at the woman and hitting the lady in her stomach and scratching the side of her face. The woman ran out terrified, and scared of Luna.

People started applauding me for what I did for my girls. But what I didn't know what that the first man I hit pulled a knife out and coming up behind me.

Man: (dislocated jaw) I kills yo.

Dawn was hugging Luna and she saw what the man was doing. Dawn knew what she had to stop this.

The waitress from earlier was trying to help with my bloody nose but I then heard Dawn make a noise that sounded like she was in pain.

I turned around to have Dawn fall into my arms whimpering with a knife in her stomach.

Mamono Island (Monster girls x Male reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara