Mercy the Jinko

2nd Person Pov

You woke up to find Raven sleeping right on top of you, and Scarlett right beside of you with her arms wrapped around you. When Raven got home yesterday Scarlett was happy and excited that she got to meet Raven the Demon Lord. You gave them both kisses on the cheeks and went to go cook breakfast for them.

While you were cooking breakfast you felt arms wrap you and someone kiss you on your neck.

Raven: Good morning my love.

(Y/N): Good morning Raven.

(Raven): Is that breakfast for me.

(Y/N): Scarlett too.

Raven: Oh that's really nice of you.

Scarlett came down a few minutes after Raven and sat down at the kitchen table ready to eat breakfast. You gave them their breakfast and sat down to eat yours too. While you were eating you decided you wanted to do a little bit more exploring in the forest near your house. When you and the girls got done eating you told them what you were going to do and got up to leave.

Raven: (Y/N) I want you to know that a storm is coming, so I want you to get home early ok.

(Y/N): Okay sweetie (kisses on lips)

You give the girls hugs and walk of towards the forest.

Later

(Y/N): I'm such an idiot for not listening to Raven. I'm soaken wet, and can't find my way home in this forest because I walked to deep into it.

You find a cave that looks like it has no one in it. Hopefully there isn't any crazy monster girl in there. You walk into the cave wet, cold, tired, and sad that your not at home with the girls right now.

A few minutes later

You see a tall dark figure run into the cave trying to get out of the rain, but then you hear them ask you a surprising question?

???: Are you (Y/N)

(Y/N): Yes I'm (Y/N)

???: Hello my name is Mercy I was sent by Raven to help find you. Raven and Scarlett are worried sick about you. They were still looking for you when I left them to look for you.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you Mercy and thank you for coming out to look for me.

Mercy: You're welcome (Y/N). I don't think it would be wise to go back put into the the rain so I think we should wait till morning.

(Y/N): Okay

Mercy saw that you were shivering and trying to stay warm with the fire you made of dry twigs in the cave but she thought of a better way. She grabbed you and pulled you against her. Then she wrapped her paws and tail around you and curled up near the fire

(Y/N): Thank you Mercy this is very comfortable.

Mercy: Raven sent me to help and protect you so I will.

You both fell asleep in each others embrace.

The Next Day

You and Mercy were walking in the forest almost to your house when a hellhound girl attacks you.

Hellhound girl: A husband, give me puppies.

Mercy reacted quickly and kicked her in the face sending her flying a few feet. The hellhound girl ran away crying.

(Y/N): Mercy I don't know how many times I will tell you this but thank you.

Mercy: Like I said I'm here to protect you.

You both reach your house and you see Raven and Scarlett run out with faces that look like they have been crying. Raven jumps on you and hugs you and Scarlett picks up both of you trying to hug you.

You turn around to look at Mercy but you see her walking off into the distance.

(Y/N): Mercy Wait.

You catch up to Mercy to tell her something.

(Y/N): Mercy thank you so much for what you did for me back in the cave and the forest. If you want to stay with me, Raven, and Scarlett in my house I would like that.

Mercy: Are you sure.

(Y/N): Positive and Mercy could you bend down towards me.

She bends down and you kiss her on the cheek. Her eyes widen and she picks you up and kisses you on the lips and you hear say thank you.