The Peace Festival

(Y/N) Pov

A few day had passed, since The Order had been dealt with. People here in Zipangu started to call me the Hero of Zipangu because of what I did. Luna had been released from the hospital, and she was super happy about that. Today was the day of the festival, and Valarie said she had a surprise for me.

I woke up to find none of the girls in bed with me.

(Y/N): That's a shocker. They must be getting ready for the festival.

I got out of bed walking towards the bathroom, but i felt something rub against my leg. I looked down to see a cat. The cat had a collar with a bell that said Daisy.

(Y/N): Hello Daisy

Daisy: Meow

I waved Daisy a good bye, and went in the bathroom to get ready. After I got done I walked downstairs but before I knew what happened I was under a pile of monster girls.

Raven: My love (Y/N).

Mercy: Don't leave again.

Amunet: My king has come.

Tia: I missed husband.

Ellie: My best friend.

Jenny: I missed my rider.

Scarlett: My mate.

(Y/N): I missed you ladies too.

I got up to see them all in kimonos for the festival.

(Y/N): You ladies look nice.

All the girls: Thanks

They all blushed then Valarie came towards me with a smile.

Valarie: You ready for this festival.

(Y/N): Yep

Valarie: Then lets go.

We all left Valarie's, house ready to see what the festival had in store for us. We got to town to see everyone in a festive mood. Human and monster women were all in kimonos. That explains why my girls were dressed up. There were activity's for human and mamono. There was also a place where human women could be turned into monsters girls.

(Y/N): This is amazing.

All the girls went their went their own ways but one stayed with me. It was Raven.

Raven: Lets go find something to do.

Raven grabbed my hand, and held it as we began to walk.

(Y/N): Do you know why the people here have this festival.

Raven: It's for the peace mamono, and humans have had together. A long time ago our races never got along with each other, and that caused war. Until a Demon Lord, and some of your human leaders made a peace treaty.

(Y/N): Who was the Demon Lord?

Raven: My mother. But that was a very long time ago.

(Y/N): If that was along time ago. How old are you?

Raven gave me a devilish smirk

Raven: (Y/N) you should know its not nice to ask how old a woman is. Now lets go play a game.

Raven and I walked to a booth with plushies lined up on a wall. Their were bottles stacked on top of each other, and you had to knock them down by throwing balls at them.

Raven: Can we do this (Y/N)? I want a Dinosaur plushie.

(Y/N): Sure

I saw a guy in a hat hit with a pine tree on it hit his lady friend in they eye trying to play the game.