Amunet the Pharaoh

(Y/N) Pov

Aya and I were sitting on some pillows on her room floor while she was feeding me some fruit and we were talking to each other.

(Y/N): Thank you for feeding me Aya, but I think I can feed myself.

Aya: You need to conserve your strength. Your still hurt.

(Y/N): Fine, but do you think you could show me around the temple.

Aya: I don't know, it could go against everything I have been doing. I am suppose to protect the pharaohs tomb and the temple.

(Y/N): I promise not to bother anything, I just want to explore this place. Please Aya.

Aya: (sighs) Fine, I'll show you around. Just don't take anything.

Aya showed me some really cool places inside the temple. There were even secret passages that led to different rooms. She also introduced me to some of the mummies the helped put me in Aya's room.

The last place she wanted to show me was the Pharaohs tomb. When we got there the room was huge with chests full of gold. Jewels were lying around, and in the middle of all this was a sarcophagus that still looked in great condition.

Aya: Isn't it beautiful (Y/N). Sometimes I wonder what she looked like.

(Y/N): It really is beautiful. I thought you, and Nya knew her.

Aya: No we were just assigned to protect. But her name was Amunet.

(Y/N): Oh, can I touch the sarcophagus.

Aya: Yes, I'll allow it. Just be careful.

I walk up to the sarcophagus, and start to touch it and inspect it. This is way better than going to a museum to look at one. I see a woman with a snake wrapped around her on top of the sarcophagus. She was really beautiful. Before I knew it the whole temple starts to shake. Is this my doing.

I run to Aya to shield her from getting hurt from the temple shaking, but the temple seems to be repairing itself.

(Y/N): Aya what's happening.

Aya: The Pharaoh is awakening.

I see a woman and a snake crawl out of the sarcophagus, and she says something surprising.

Amunet: Hello (Y/N)

(Y/N): You know my name.

Amunet: I do darling. When you touched my sarcophagus your touch told me everything about you. I want to claim you as my husband and king. Also the snakes name is Sena she is my pet.

(Y/N): I don't know about being your husband or king. But you can come live with me and my other girlfriends back at my house.

(Y/N): I would be glad to accept you, and your protectors in my home.

Amunet: I don't mind sharing you. I just want you in my life. Sena come say hello.

Sena slithers towards me and Aya and pushes me away from her. Sena seems to be angry and starts to lunge at me. I dodge a attempted bite from Sena, then kicked the snake in the face. The snake lunged at me again and wrapped me up with her tail, then threw me across the room.

I landed on a pile of gold, and I hit my head on a gold brick that opens the wound on my head again. I see Sena slithering towards me with great speed with eyes that look like they want to kill me. Just when I think I am going to die I see a sword sticking out of the gold pile.

(Y/N): Those lessons Diana taught me better have come in handy.

I reach for the sword, and as soon as I pull it out I slash Sena in the face with it.

I hear Aya across the room yelling at me.

Aya: You better not die (Y/N). I know you can do this.

I run up to the snake, and start to perform multiple slashes on its body making it weak. Sena seems to be getting more angry, and starts to slither quickly towards me, and jump up in the air ready to strike. I remember Diana telling me always finish my fight with a move that will hurt my enemy badly. I jump up in the air to counter the snake, and use all my energy, and adrenaline to cut the snakes head off.

(Y/N): I did it.

Amunet: You did well (Y/N). You passed your test.

(Y/N): This was a test.

Amunet: It was darling. It was a test to see if you were strong enough. We can be together now.

(Y/N): You crazy women. I just fought a huge snake.

As I say that I see Sena the snake right in front of me with her head attached. I also hear someone talking to me in my head.

???: Hello Master.

(Y/N): What the hell was that. Who's talking to me.

Sena: It is I Sena. You fought well and slayed me and I came back master. I am a cursed snake that cannot be killed master. I will protect you and my mistress with my life.

Amunet: Can you hear her.

(Y/N): I can.

I fell all the adrenaline leave my body and I start to fell tired. I almost hit the ground but Amunet catches me and hugs me.

(Y/N): Hey, Amunet you don't mind if I take a nap do you.

Amunet: Not at all rest now my husband. I will heal you head injury.

I fall asleep in her arms without a care in the world. Nya runs into the room bowing her head in front of the Pharaoh.

Nya: Is he alright.

Amunet: He's fine, just really tired. My loyal protectors I know you have feelings for him.

Nya&Aya: We are sorry my queen we wont have feelings for him anymore.

Amunet: It's ok ladies. We all can share him.

Nya&Aya: Thank you Pharaoh.

Amunet: Theirs something special about him I just don't know what it is. Come on ladies lets take him home.