I looked at him through the rearview mirror and thought, "I fucking canceled a partnership for you and you treat me like this?"

     "I'm sorry", Julien suddenly says; immediately making me flinch. It was like he just heard what I just said inside my head.

     "It's okay", I said with a low voice.

     Julien was quiet for a few seconds, but when I looked back at the rearview mirror, I was surprised to see him crying again.

     "I'm sorry", he says again, tears still pouring out of his eyes.

     I thought I was going to cry too as I continued to look at his pained expression. But I knew crying now would only make Julien feel worse. So instead of saying anything, I leaned my forehead on the headrest. I wasn't really leaning on him but it felt like I was actually touching and comforting him.

    "I'll let this slide for now, but we'll need to talk about this matter again, do you understand?" I asked him. I was expecting him to ignore me like before, but he sniffs and answered me instead, "Okay...I understand."

*****

     "Good morning Chairman Val", the employees said as I went inside the building, Julien just walking right behind me.

     It's only been hours since I woke up this morning and so many things have already happened. My head was aching that I didn't even know what to do anymore.

     "Good morning", I answered as I got inside the elevator with Julien.

     As we waited to arrive at the top floor, I looked at Julien through the reflection on the elevator door and said, "Starting today I want you to walk beside me, not behind me, is that clear?"

    Julien stares at me for a few seconds, but before he could answer, the elevator door opens.

     I went out and started walking again. Julien quickly goes to my side and continued walking too. He was walking beside me like how I just instructed him to do.

     As we arrived at my office, Julien goes in front of me to open the door. I was about to go in but stopped when I saw Johnson inside the office, standing near the window. Julien was surprised to see him too, but he quickly puts my things on my desk and says, "I'll get your coffee sir".

    Without answering him, he bows and goes out.

    I took a deep breath and walked towards my desk. Johnson slowly turns around and looks at me. His expression looked so neutral that I didn't even know what he was thinking.

    "Where were you?" I asked instead.

    "I went to the Valentino household", he answered, quickly making me uninterested in learning more about the reason why he didn't even tell me about it.

     I sat on my chair and waited for Johnson to go in front of me.

    "Chairman Luis Walker called me a few minutes ago", Johnson says as he now sits down on the chair in front of my desk.

    "Well that was quick", I say as I started arranging the pens and papers on my desk.

    "Why did you cancel your partnership with him? Olympus Mall is one of the advantages we have against other companies, and you end up canceling it. Do I even have to listen to the reason why you fucking did it? Will it even be worth my time?" Johnson asked, but I didn't answer him.

     "What did he do Romeo? Did he touch you? Was that the reason why you canceled it? Did he disrespect you? Did he-" Johnson stops, like he realized something.