Z rolled his eyes, making Yoongi furrow his eyebrows at the exchange he was witnessing. He almost forgot that they were supposed to be seconds away from death just a moment ago.

Beside Yoongi, Sehee sighed wearily. "Here they go again..."

"I already apologized. Also, that was part of my plan so I needed to do that. What else do you want me to do for you to forgive me? I already did you a big favor by not doing anything as I watch my son hook up with yours," Z said in a nonchalant tone, then turned his head. His eyes focused on Jimin who stood frozen. "Which by the way, is something that we would be discussing seriously later, Park Jimin."

The only coherent sound that Yoongi heard from Jimin was a broken "U-uh..."

"Tsk, you should watch out your phrasing, Z. The two are clearly in love. We'll soon be each other's sons' fathers-in-law so don't call it a hook up. That's different. Look at you, you've become too old that you don't know the difference between hooking up and falling in love."

Z narrowed his eyes at this. "How dare you call me old when you're-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Their heads all snapped towards X, who suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs. His face was red and eyes were glaring as his teeth gritted with utmost anger. The hand that was holding the control was shaking and it looked like sanity had finally left his body.

"You. YOU."

Z merely blinked. "Are you talking about me or that Agent U that had his organs flying everywhere just weeks ago?"

"You piece of shit! How could you just show up and ruin everything, huh, Z?" X said, his voice sounding hysterical to the point that W and T were now backing away from him. "What game are you playing? WHY CAN'T I EVER DEFEAT YOU?! You've done nothing but being better in every fucking thing. Ever since before... It was always you, Z. You're the best, you're the greatest, the leader, the smartest, blah blah blah. Nobody even noticed me. And it's because of YOU."

"That's great," Z responded calmly.

X's lips shivered as he smiled, insanity written all over his face. "But it's about to end now. I'm about to end you." He then laughed maniacally as he again raised the control.

Yoongi would've been worried except for the fact that Z was again rolling his eyes. "I think I forgot to tell you, X. That thing doesn't work. There's no bomb here."

This made X halt from his actions. His once smiling face now frowned stupidly. He really looked like he was about to go to an asylum.

Z raised one questioning eyebrow. "You really thought I'd let you kill my precious angel? The bomb you have here is a dummy. Y already destroyed the original one."

And at that exact moment, X's face went blank. "What do you mean..." he whispered, loud enough for everyone in the silent warehouse to hear.

In Yoongi's peripheral vision, he could see T and W swallowing nervously. It seemed like they were planning to escape, good thing Rapmon and Peach sensed it as well and blocked them before they could do anything else. Before that though, Jin had already subtly handed back to Yoongi the ring, which the agent carefully placed on his index finger again.

"I've already known your plan, X. You were not keen enough simply because you thought a whole bunch of high-ranked agents can defeat me. Well, you're wrong."

X shook his head, unable to believe what he was hearing. "We succeeded in cornering you that time. We killed you, Z. I killed you. I was able to defeat you."

"And you did, because I let you. You won't stop trying to look for the Data, and I knew sooner or later major mafia organizations would take interest as well. You have already involved one in your greediness to get the Data, I don't need the whole world to start chasing after it just because of one selfish agent.

"Having people chase after the Data would soon put Jimin's life in danger and all those that I care for. I let you believe that you have killed me because that way, you'll think you've lost your chance to get the Data. Admit it, X. You didn't want to kill me. It was not part of the plan. Killing me was the greatest mistake you've ever done. I'm the only one who knows where the Data is."

"I-..." X stuttered, his eyes blinking in confusion and panic as he started to realize the situation he was in. He looked indignant, but he's still just as stubborn. "What are you talking about? We were there to-"

"To corner me to get the Data. You think you'd be able to defeat me by bringing high-ranked agents with you. But I got 'killed' in the process and your only hope to get your hands on the Data died as well. Until of course, when you accidentally saw my son and wondered why he looked so much like me." Z then smirked as he slowly walked towards Y. "You're too late now, though. It took me 5 years before to gather and encrypt all the information inside the Data, the first Data. Well, it also took another 5 years to basically do the whole process again and create a new one, making the Data that S now has useless. And if you're smart enough to notice, it's been five years now that I 'died'."

"Well said, Z," Y spoke as he looked down at his watch. "Your timing can't be any perfect. It's down to ten seconds now."

Z nodded with a wide smile. "Great! Ten seconds from now, the new Data is complete. Every single information in that ring will be useless. In those five years, I have notified each government's secret agency in charge for keeping their top-secret data, and codes for access and weapons has been changed as well. You've lost now, X. You've already lost the very first time you tried getting the Data."

"No..." X whispered. "NO!"

It was in that split second that X suddenly lifted his hand, a small gun hidden under his sleeves, and fired a shot towards Jimin. It was also in that split second that Yoongi pulled the trigger of his own gun, the bullet soaring through the air and hitting the one from X's.

In that split second, Z grabbed X.

In that split second, X tried to fight off Z whilst at the same time firing shots everywhere.

In that split second, X realized he had lost.

In that split second, the man behind the endless chase killed himself.

"Oh shit..." was the only thing that left Yoongi's mouth. Everything stopped at that moment and all turned to X, watching him fall to his death. They only snapped back to reality when T and W tried to escape, but they were easily cornered by A and H.

All the other pawns left were now running to the opposite direction, desperately trying to escape as well when they realized that they have already lost. Yoongi was already narrowing his eyes and pointing his gun to a large box hanging above the door to block the path but he wrist was suddenly held by someone.

When he turned with a frown, it was Z.

Yeah right, his father-in-law.

"Don't waste your energy, young lad. I've got this covered. Nobody would escape."

==========
*Sound effects* Dun dun dun dun! Lol, S and Z finally met. More things will be uncovered in the next chapters!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR AWESOMEST AGENT S. I'm almost sure that the Go Away Mat will be the best meme in the month of March. Thank you Yoongi for being endowing our lives with enough Swaeg to last our lifetime.

And please be reminded everyone that yoonmin FLIRTED in front of 13M followers in Twitter. Ahem. I'm going to go get you now, ahem. AHEM. And you also noticed Jimin commenting on RM and JH's vid? Yep, I'm guessing he's just envious because he's not the one bringing the cake, lol. Just a fun theory though, nothing serious. But the thing is, Yoonmin interaction in Syub's birthday is probably one of the greatest things in humanity's history.

Love lots and God bless you guys~