Chapter 7: Honeymoon?

1 month later

Jungkook PoV

I'm currently in my office, working as always. It's been a month since our so-called marriage.  Honestly I haven't seen her much, despite being in the same house we don't see each other that often as we are both constantly having to work.

I'm quite thankful actually, we don't mean anything to each other, it's better if we just keep our distance. She's been sticking to the rules. Surprisingly even number 3, that won't last for long though, I'm sure shell turn out like the others

I cant believe I'm having to do this, she doesn't even know that I'm partaking in this marriage purely for her.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Jeju Island, our honeymoon.

My parents are making us, as it will reinforced to the public how "in love" we are. My mother also claims that it will allow us to bond. But that's not going to happen.

My parents are Both very strict and I've learnt at an early age not to be deviant towards they're wishes, which are more like commands.

We were suppose to go sooner, but me and Chaeyoung are both invested in our work. I had to ensure the business part of our marriage was running smoothly which it is, I've invested in a land that can be used My the company to develop new, modern housing that I'm certain will be successful and profitable to both my company and the Park-Elite.

This honeymoon is to be torture.

I haven't completed all of my pending work either. Fuck. so I'm going to have to find a solution to ensure everything remains stable.

Chaeyoung PoV

"...Clothes. Check"
"...Shoes. Check."

I just finished over packing for my "honeymoon" with Jungkook.

We're going for a week. His parents insisted longer but both of us refused. Jungkook despite his confident nature, seems to be quite passive when it comes to is parent, he really doesn't object to anything. I thought he'd be someone who's difficult to control, but I guess not.

I'm honestly really scared, for one We are going by plane and I have a fear of the turbulence, and more worrisomely I'm scared to be alone with him.

It's just different in the house, because both of us are rarely home. When we're on the trip, we'll have no choice but to be in each others company. 

*knock knock*

I walked up to the door and opened it revealing, the one and only Jungkook.

"Our flight leaves at 11am so we'll leave the house by 9, make sure your ready to leave by then" Jungkook informs his eyes glued to the screen of this phone.

"I know. Thanks for the reminder" I briefly say closing  the door acknowledging that he's done. Jungkook puts his hand on it stopping me from completely closing the door and pushes it as he moves walks into my room.

 Jungkook puts his hand on it stopping me from completely closing the door and pushes it as he moves walks into  my room