Chapter 1 : She?

^^- Chaeyoung (blackpink rosé)

Park Chaeyoung POV

"Good morning Miss Park these documents are for you" my secretary Kim Yunjoon speaks as he hands me a file of paperwork whilst I scurry through corridor going towards my office.

"Thank you, I shall look over them" I reply

"Miss Park could you sign this" another employee says,  I immediately read the papers and sign them

"Miss Park I've contacted the CEO of Jeon&Co. what time would you like me to arrange the meeting?"

"7:30, tomorrow morning. Sharp."I say, and finally arriving at my office

"I've completed the tasks on the list you gave me"

"Thank you Yunjoon"

My name is Park Chaeyoung, I'm 21 and am now taking over the business my father once owned, he past away last year, it was a car accident and since then I have been doing everything to ensure everything runs smoothly, this company meant everything to my dad, and now, it means everything to me.

Worried and nervous are an understatement to the cluster of emotions I'm feeling. I only graduated a few months ago.

I remember the call I got after my last exam, it was the worst call I have ever received in my life. I still remember the lump in my throat, my inability to speak, how fast I ran to the nearest toilets, before breaking down as my dad's secretary informed me that... that he's no longer with us anymore.

People often say 21 is too young to be a businesswoman. But I'm an happy at where I'm at. People also say I care too much for my work, well I say they care too less.

I'm trying to appear stronger than I am, but I don't want to give the impression to people that I'm incapable.

I'm thankful I have Yunjoon by my side, he's 45 and has had lots of experience so I know he can guide me. He was also my dads secretary before mine, so I know I can trust him.

Since my dad's death sales haven't been doing well, our recent investment into the housing industry needs reviving, and I'm going to find a way to do it. I've always been a hard worker, my teachers at school will tell you that, always ranked 1st in class, never 2nd.

My dad use to tell me: you can achieve anything you want in live, you've just got to want it hard enough to work for it. As long as you never lose that passion, that drive, nothing in the world can stop you from reaching your full potential.