y/n's house

(Y/n's POV)
"So y/n dating yoongi hyung yet?" A voice asked me. I looked at who it was but, nobody else except jungkook. "W-what are you talking about?" I asked worried. Jungkook had that stupid smirk that kills everyone including me now. " you know what I'm talking about." Jungkook chuckled devilishly cute. "So it's true. You guys are dat-" jungkook got cut of by eomma Jin. "Jeon jungkook! That is enough! Mind your own business! If y/n doesn't want to talk she doesn't have to ok?!" Jin yelled at the younger boy which made everyone silent.  "J-jin i-its ok. Jungkook was just asking. I'm fine answering him. He just spoke too soon." I defended jungkook. I looked at jungkook he looked pissed but he was still the cute jungkook I knew. The car was now silent until we got to my house. "Ok y/n let's go in. Boys come on." Jin told the boys and me.
  (Inside y/n's house)
  "Eomma! I'm home!"I yelled out to my mother. I went to the kitchen to check if she was there and she was making dinner. I hugged her from behind. "Ah y/n I really needed you today to help me." My eomma said to me. "I want you to meet some people of mine ok?" I said to my eomma. She nodded. "Boys come in now!" I yelled. "B-boys?" My eomma questioned. I nodded. When the boys came in she was very surprised the amount of boys there was. "Boys this my eomma. Eomma these are my friends." I said and smiled warmly. "Hello we are your daughter's best friends " RM introduced them to eomma. "Hi I am y/n's second mother eomma jin" him said to my eomma while everyone laughed. My eomma wasn't surprised he acted just like a mother she said it was fine. "Please stay for dinner boys. My husband would love to meet you guys." Eomma said to the boys. The boys nodded and agreed. "Y/n take them to your room and show them around whole I make dinner ok?" Eomma asked. I nodded. I showed them my room first and told them to put their stuff In my room. We looked at out photo album. After the tour around my house the boy were relaxing. But I wanted to talk to jungkook really fast. "Yah jungkook come with me to the room." I whispered

(Jungkook POV)
" Yah jungkook come with me to the room" a whisper I heard from behind. It was y/n. But why would she want to talk to me?! Ok jungkook calm down it's not that big of a deal you don't even know what she is going to say. I went to the room with y/n "jungkook I want to say that if my dad or mom ask if one of you are my boyfriend say it's you. Ok?" Y/n said to me calmly. "WAIT WHAT?!" I whisper yelled. " Please jungkook I'm asking you because I trust you besides the others. Please do it for me. I'll do anything for  you just do this one thing for me ok?" Y/n begged. I had so many ideas I quickly agreed. Then y/n straight up and hugged me. "Thank you so much I knew I could count on you. This is why ooh like you the most besides him and yoongi." I thankfully said to jungkook. Guess I didn't really need jimin hyungs advice at all. When we were walking towards the door I opened the door and all the boys fell on the ground. "What did you think we were doing?" I asked. "Having se-" yoongi got cut off. " Having a fun conversation that's  what yoongi meant." Jin cut off yoongi. Jin gave yoongi a death look yoongi did the same though. "Dinner kids!" Y/n's eomma shouted. We ran downstairs like it was Christmas and we were ready to open presents. When we went down y/n's appa was there waiting for us. His eyes widens at so many boys. "Which one of you are her boyfriend?" Her appa asked. "I am." I said to him.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys here is another chapter. Sorry for the slow updates. I apologize. Hope you like this chapter next chapter will be better though. Bye~