talk with jimin

(Jungkook's POV)
Jimin hyung dragged me somewhere I don't know. But I don't really care. So I just let him take me away. Then after of minutes of walking which felt like hours. And class already started. I looked around to figure out where we are. Then I realized that we were in a very empty room. I don't know how jimin found this place but this place can work when I ever have to do a project with somebody. Then jimin started to talk. " jungkook I know you blew up your chances with y/n." Jimin said plainly. " n-no I didn't hyung" I said a bit scared. " lies! Lies jeon jungkook!" Jimin shouted at the younger boy. "Ok maybe I did hyung." I said relived. " wait hut how do you know?" I asked jimin hyung with a confused face. " jungkook you probably didn't see me but, I saw everything this morning. You know the argument. I saw everything." Jimin said proudly. I sighed. "Jimin hyung I don't know what to do! She hates me and always will! I'm never going to get her back now! Now that I ruined my chances. " I said sadly. " oh jungkook you are so lucky to have me. You are going to thank me soon." Jimin smirked at me. " what now? You have a solution to get me and y/n together?" I asked. Jimin nodded. " ok what's Your plan?" I said annoyed yet very happy. " ok so you might not like this but, just think of it being fake. Ok? Ok! So here's the plan. So I am friends with y/n an-" then I cut off jimin. "WHAT!? You are friends with my lover?! Jimin this better not be anything else between you and her?!" I yelled at jimin." Calm down! Damn! I am not the only friend of her the other jhyungs are her friends too!" Jimin said happily. I just calmed down and let him finish his plan. " ok since I'm friends with y/n I can always bring her with me wherever I go. So like let's say we are going to lunch. I can bring her because she is always lonely. And let's say we are going to an amusement park and I could take her with me. Because she likes going places with me because she can trust me. And if she starts hanging out with all of us she will feel more comfortable around us more. And no matter what we will protect her from those mean girls at this school. And no more playing with girls and try to avoid Eunha and tzuyu. And no more playboy jungkook. Ok?" Jimin explained. I nodded. Then jimin looked at his watch and realized that we are extremely late. But it's ok the teachers won't care. Then we got out of that room and left to class.

(Jimin POV)
This morning I was going to walk with jungkook to school but he was still not out of his house yet. So i waited at the door than after more than 10 minutes I left. But right when I got off his property he got out. Then I looked at him and he was walking the opposite way to go to school. So I followed him. I tried to be quiet as a mouse but, I accidentally dropped my water bottle when it dropped I was thinking I totally blew off my cover. But I actually didn't. He didn't even bother to look back. I am guessing he is excited to see somebody. I followed him the whole way and it was a while. Then he finally arrived. I said to myself " damn whoever owns this house! Jungkook picked a good person". Then I continued watching him. He knocked on the door. And he waited for like 2 minutes. Then the door opened. My eyes widened when I saw who opened the door. It was y/n. How could a nerd like her live in THIS HOUSEI thought to myself. I was wondering the whole time how could she live in this freaking nice house like this. Jin hyungs house isn't even this big. Damn her family gets  paid good. I was over there in my bush where nobody will notice me until I hear shouting. It was y/n. She was giving good reasons why she shouldn't date jungkook. And why she is a nerd at school.
Then I heard something about y/n being a rich girl when she is not at school and that she is a nerd at school. Then y/n told jungkook to leave and he refused to leave. So I knew this would go on for hours so I left. I was going to talk to him when we go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful army's! (Even though I'm not beautiful) I will be having to update slow since I am in school now. And it might take a while but I try to update as fast as I can! I love you ~~~💗