tzuyu

(Tzuyu POV)

" Stay away from jungkook oppa! I yelled at the girl who was all over my man. (Sure your man tzuyu. We will see about that!) " Why would you think I would be around jungkook? " The unknown girl said to me coldly. " Oh don't act dumb!  I saw your hands all over him! " I yelled at her once again. "Tzuyu are you stupid I was helping him. Maybe you should use common sense." Y/n said cold. I was left there I felt so stupid. Then I was about to slap her behind her Bach in till I saw jimin. I turned back and noticed that jimin was taking her somewhere. Was he taking her on a date? Are they a couple? Are they friends?! Tzuyu pull yourself together nobody can date a nobody like her. And plus if she gets close to jungkook then she will find out what's going to happen. Either way one day jungkook will be mine. Forever.

(Jungkook POV)

I went to lunch alone because jimin hyung said he was looking for someone. So i sat at my table alone waiting for my other hyungs. Then my hyungs came besides jimin. not long after the boys arrived I saw jimin. But he was with somebody. It was a girl! Jimin totally has jams now. But who is the girl.  I asked myself way too many times who is she. Then at the table she sat down and ate her food. She sat next to jimin hyung and v hyung. I kind of got jealous. Wait jungkook what are you thinking! You don't even know her. To be honest I don't even know her name. I can't just randomly start getting jealous about a girl. Then I heard yelling " Yah y/n eat your food! If you don't eat I'll feed it to you! " Jin hyung yelled at the girl. Ah Jin hyung the mother of the group. Also that random girl probably doesn't even know who we are at this school. We are legends. ( sure jungkook. You are super funny. The person who likes to bully) oh shoot! I forgot I need to meet up with tzuyu at the rooftop or whatever you call it. I hurried and left.

Hello everyone I hope you like it!