the boys

Hey sorry I forgot to add this in but, when you read jimin'S POV. It'll change POV 's. I'm so sorry I totally forgot what I was typing. Please forgive me for my typing accidents. Thank you

(Y/n's  POV)

After our class I packed my things and left. But once I was heading for the door someone grabbed my arm and slapped me. "What do you want tzuyu." Y/n said coldly. " Want you to stay away from jungkook oppa " Tzuyu yelled. " Why would you think that I would be around jungkook? " Y/n said coldly. " Oh y/n don't act dumb we know you have a crush on him touching him getting close to him" Tzuyu complained. " Tzuyu I was helping him with his work" Y/n said and left tzuyu dumbfounded. When y/n walked out the door tzuyu was about to slap her behind her back in till tzuyu saw jimin heading towards y/n. She quickly turned back and went somewhere else. " Hey y/n! Want to eat lunch with us?" Jimin asked cutely. " Sure" Y/n replied. "Ok let's go~" Jimin grabbed her hand and walked her to the cafeteria whole they we're walking the gave me glares. Not just any glares but death glares. Then we arrived to the cafeteria.

(Jimins POV)

I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch with me and my hyungs. And she actually said yes! I was happy she said yes. But the bad thing is that jungkook is eating there too and jungkook is y/n's bully. I grabbed her hand it was warm. Then I dragged her to our table. I noticed that she was getting death glares she looked a bit worried. Then we finally got here. " Hey hyungs! This is y/n she is my friend! " Jimin said cheerfully. " Hello my name is Namjoon but you can call me RM." Said a boy named namjoon. "Hello my name is seokjin but you can call me Jin also im worldwide handsome". Said a boy named Jin. " Hello I'm hoseok but you can call me jhope" Said a boy who looked like a sunshine when he smiled. " Hello I'm taehyung bit you can call me v" A boy said In a very deep voice. " Hello I'm yoongi bit you can call me suga" A boy who said with a gummy smile which made me blush. " I'm not going to introduce myself" Yelled an unknown boy. The boys ate I didn't really eat because I wasn't hungry. But then Jin realized that I didn't eat anything. " Yah y/n eat now or I'll feed you the food! " Everyone was looking at your plate they gave you looks for you to eat. Then I was forced to eat so I ate.

(Jungkook POV)

When I saw jimin hyung with a girl I was suprised. I thought " Jimin does has jams". Then when I saw the girls face she looked like y/n when I heard jimin hyung said that y/n was her friend. I was suprised. I decided that I am not introducing myself. I saw her earlier with tzyuy. Tzuyu was about to slap her but she saw jimin and walked away. I felt bad for her but I don't know why.

Hello! I hope you liked it!