The road to Kirobishi Island

Levy P.O.V

I snickered as I watched Natsu, Gray and Gajeel in a desperate attempt to flirt with the man behind the dessert car. 

"I must be seeing stars, cause all I can see right now is your heavenly b-body.." Natsu said through gritted teeth while looking rather pale.

"Dessert-sama must be really hot, because Gray is going to melt down into a puddle soon.." Gray whispered just loud enough for the poor guy to hear as he noticed Gray smiling at him. A warm welcomming smile with eyes that said: 'I will litteraly kill you if you try anything.

"Can you tell me your name? I would love to summon you later, if you know what i mean.." Gajeel said while smirking, finishing it off winking with both eyes.

The poor guy just stood there shocked, trying to get away as quick as possible from these scary guys in dresses.

"Y-you know... The desserts are free... Please just leave me alone!" The guy cried as he held out a piece of cheesecake in front of Natsu who just sweatdropped.

Jellal was laughing his ass off, he watched as the guys managed to take a lot of sweets from the car and walked back to our little group. Lucy, Juvia and Erza where all trying to hide their laughter but I couldn't help myself as I laughed way too loud, meanwhile pretending to be throwing up next to Lucy. The guys just sweatdropped as they spread out all the desserts. Erza's eyes sparkled brightly as she noticed her great and beloved strawberrycake in the hands of Jellal.

"Thanks for the food!!" Jellal grinned as he chugged down on a piece of the cake, not noticing the flood Erza was causing from drooling over the cake. 

Juvia faked a cough which made Erza come back to reality as she noticed everyone was staring at her.

"Sorry, I am sincerely apolagizing for my inapropriate behaviour, I haven't been able to enjoy the taste of strawberry's for a while, but I am okay with it because I love blueberry's more." Erza suddenly spoke without even stuttering a little!

We all enjoyed the desserts and chatted a lot, sometimes Laxus would pop up to intervere with our group, but Jellal managed to send him away before he rambled up a new name for his ships. Juvia stared silently out of the window while Lucy and I were laying onto the floor sometimes making vomit sounds to remind the guys that this was indeed...a train. DUN DUN DUUUUN. 

Suddenly Juvia's eyes lid up as she carefully woke Gray up to let him see what she had discovered.

"look guys! the haven, we are going to be there anytime soon!".

Gray chuckled as he laid his eyes onto her, staring lovely at her gentle smile. Gajeel and Natsu seemed way happier to see the haven then any of us were and gave each other a comforting hug. Jellal and Erza were discussing where they would go first while Laxus was spying on them and Mirajane holding him back.

No ones POV.

 The train stopped and Lucy and Levy were first to run out of it, faking and proclaiming their undying love for the 'not-moving' land underneath them. Laxus and Mirajane were next to come out as Mirajane promised Laxus that they would talk about his ships when they arrived at the island, they were shortly followed by Romeo and Wendy who shyly walked hand in hand after the couple, Happy running after them calling Romeo back. Soon a lot of members left the train and eventually also Juvia, Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, Erza and Jellal. Laxus took place at the entrance of the boat and took a mic from one of the staffmembers aboard.

"Attention members of Fairytail! We are about to go and leave with this boat towards the secret island, which name happened to be revealed, but will not be spoken about through the mic since we are being threatened... pant... Sooo,  if everyone will carefully line up, Mirajane and I will inspect our members and we can safely travel our journey!" Laxus said as he panted from talking to happy and fast. Mirajane smiled and sweatdropped at this action.

Everyone walked aboard and soon the boat was ready to leave. Lucy and Natsu were near the railing of the boat in case one of them got sick real fast. Jellal and Erza were sitting on a blanket near candlelight and talked about what had happened during the grand magic games, Gajeel and Levy were asleep inside the deck, Gajeel was knocked out for 'safety' messures and Levy wanted to stay with her big friendly giant at all costs and finally Gray and Juvia were on the other side of the ship talking about the dangers of Icy blocks and mountains in the water at night and how ships would bump against them. 

Soon night had fallen and almost everyone had fallen asleep, quietly Romeo had stood up, trying not to wake anyone while tip-tooeing over to Natsu who was smiling sweetly and gesturing for him to come around. Romeo finally managed to come over near Natsu and grinned cheekily to his idol. they stared off into the nightsky to see a sudden light, followed by a loud explosion.

"Natsu-san! what was that!!"Romeo cried as Natsu looked around to see if anyone else had woken up by the sound, luckily for him, Gray and Erza had indeed been woken up.

"What the..." Gray grumbled as he stood up and joined Natsu and Romeo. Their eyes scanned a bright flaming light that had been changing colours every now and then. Erza tried to analyse what was happening in a book that Gajeel had inside his bag as the guys just looked at each other. 

Suddenly the boat started to go off, making the biggest sound they had ever witnessed, well that besides Erza's roar when someone destroyed her cake. Everyone jumped up from the sound, staring at each other when they suddenly noticed the captain of the ship... NOT BEHIND THE WHEEL!

"EVERYONE JUMP INTO THE WATER NOW!!! WE ARE HIT!! THE ICE WAS TOO STRONG!!" The captain cried as he jumped into the water. Everyone panicked and did as them was told. 

Natsu P.O.V

Damn.. this water was way too cold! not to mention the sudden behaviour of the captain. something was off, very off, but for now, I need to find my nakama's. The first thing that went into my mind was also the first thing to leave my lips.

"LUCY???? HAPPY???? GRAY????" I cried but soon felt releaved when I saw a blob of blonde hair comming near me.

"Natsu!! you made it!" Lucy smiled as she embraced me, making me chuckle. Soon more splashes were heard when Laxus, Mirajane, Erza and Wendy joined me. We all felt releaved but not that happy yet.

I noticed Juvia laying on a wooden plank, holding Gray's hand chanting that she will never let go.

"Juvia will never let Gray-sama go! Juvia loves Gray-sama too much!!" Juvia cried as Gray sweatdropped.

"Come off that plank Juvia, we are all right here, and I AM NOT GOING TO DIE FROM THE COLD YOU KNOW?!" Gray growled as he yanked Juvia into the water.

"Juvia just wanted to act out a romantic scene with Gray-sama..." Juvia pouted as Gray sighed and dragged her with him towards the rest. Jellal popped up from underneath the water, holding 3 exceeds in his arms.

"Looks like everyone managed to survive the crash." Erza smiled releaved until she saw Cana floating on an empty wine barrel, while drinking some vodka. 

"What..? I am doing better then you guys!"Cana slurred until Gildarts dragged the barrel further away from the group. 

Everyone just sweatdropped.

Soon Juvia looked rather scared.

"G-Guys... Juvia is sensing something bad.." Juvia mumbled causing everyone to look where Juvia was looking at.

"The ship is going to collaps! Quick grab someone and hold on tight, this is going to become a massive wave!!!" Erza cried as we did what was told.

"Here we go!!"

SPLASSH.