Natsu you fucked up...

Jellal P.O.V

I was now standing in front off the girls. Normally I would scream and stare with a bloody nose but now I needed to stay calm and punish the hell outa them! Lucy and Juvia were begging for forgiveness as Gray jumped out off the water and tackled Juvia into the water with him.

" Now Juvia-sama will be the only one with acces to Gray's body..." Gray chanted as Juvia seemed frozen and suffered from a massive bloody nose. 

" Why are you peeking when you can join us!" I smirked as Natsu smacked my arm while screaming.

"YOOSSHHH!!" Lucy smiled as she jumped into the water to grab Natsu and tackle him.

" This is getting awkward.." Juvia mumbled when Gray hugged her back.

"Yeah.. let's return to the girl side before they get annoyjed!" Erza stuttered as she grabbed Juvia and Levy to run back. Gray wined as Gajeel just sighed in relief.

"Okay i've had enough off this..." I groawled as I went to take a shower.

" WAIT UP!" Gray yelled as he joined me.

The two were in the shower and decided to write with soap on the wall. 

" You know that this was a difficult part off the story?" Gray wrote as I nodded.

" Jupp..let's hope that these parts won't return any sooner.." I wrote back.

Natsu and Gajeel walked in and took a bath. Meanwhile Romeo joined them and stared at Natsu's strong upper chest.

" Why can't I have those abs!" Romeo whined as he looked around. Gray blushed and stared to the right as he noticed something... Through the mirror was a blurry vision off the girl's shower! It took a while for me and Gray to realise that Juvia and Erza were taking a shower as well showing off there body's in all the beautiful glory! Natsu glared at us and raised an eyebrow as he tried to see what was bothering us.

" JUVIA-SAMA IS MINE!" Gray groawled as he tackled Natsu back into the pool.

" I KNOW!" Natsu cried in fear as Gajeel and Romeo awkwardly shoved away from the fighting scene.

" OI what is going on in there?!" We heard Lucy scream as she peeked through the mirror as well!

" Anno.... Lucy! There is just a little fight..." I sighed as Lucy looked at Gray and Natsu wrestling in the pool.

"O-OKAY!" Lucy smirked as she walked back into the bath.

"Ohayo minna!!" 

"ZEREF?!" We all screamed and hid ourself in the bath as Zeref was smiling above us while enjoying a beer.

" Jupp! I was here all this time my fairies!" Zeref chirped as Jellal snatched away the beer and smiled.

" You know that you have to strip as well.." Jellal smirked as Zeref blushed and ran off into the dark.

"Shall we return to the guildhall?" I asked politely earning a nod from everyone. I dressed myself when my lacrima buzzed. I opened it and revealed Laxus.

" Dear fellow guildmembers! As a big surprise Master and I organised a sleep over at FairyTail! Tomorrow we will have some cool activities as well as a thank you from the GmG!" The Lacrima closed as I heard that Lucy and Erza got the same message! I gulped but decided to come eather way because I got to stay in role!

Gajeel P.O.V 

I recieved a message from Laxus and smiled at Natsu who was dancing around from joy. Gray just simply nodded and put away the Lacrima while Jellal stood there blushing for his life! Romeo squeeled and ran towards Natsu to jump alongside him.