problems with the phantoms

Jellal P.O.V

As we entered the guild we we stared in horror, It was dark everywhere.... not a single light given and only a few grunts from the guildmember's in pain! Lucy and Erza ran towards a pile of burning wood, closely following I noticed that grandmaster Makarov was burried under it. Natsu, Erza and I quickly moved the burning wood to the side as Lucy and Gajeel quickly dragged Makarov away from the pile. The man stared at us with tears in his eyes, Laxus revealed himself all covered in bruises and waved towards me, hoping that I would come over. I ran towards Laxus closely followed by Natsu.

"LAXUS! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" I almost screamed when he pointed behind Natsu and me.

Natsu and I turned around to face a gigantic symble... I had no clue what it meant, but Gajeel almost choked on air hen he saw it. We stared at Gajeel with questioning faces, but Erza managed to calm him down.

"Something is familiar about it...." Natsu mumbled.

" ...P.....Ph....." Makarov stuttered.

"Ph?" Lucy questioned.

"Phantom lord..." Laxus whispered earning us to jump up in fear.

Oh I remember Phantom lord, It was that dark guild in which Juvia and Gajeel were participating. Meredy and I discovered it all broken and disbanned. At least that's what I thought.... I remember seeing José getting dragged to prison. His smile never leaving my eyesight.

"ell.....ellal....JELLAL!" Natsu screamed as I jumped up from terror.

"GOMENE!" I cried as I sighed and started to inspect the scene.

"What would Phantom lord want in FairyTail?" Lucy mumbled.

" His members back..." Cana groawled once she came back from behind a pillar.

" Why would he want the bookworm and Bubblebreath?" Lucy whispered as Gajeel just continued rolling around in fear.

" To take over FairyTail." Laxus added.

"But they are in FairyTail!" Lily spatted as he ran from behind a burning pile towards his friend.

Gajeel and Lily hugged as I inspected the scene once more, I don't remember José having fire magic......

"Oi, Laxus does José have fire magic??" I asked politely.

" He doesn't... but Totomaru does......" Makarov sighed through heavy breaths.

"But Totomaru joined Lamnia scale r-right?!" Natsu asked in fear.

"He did.... but.... He wasn't himself...." Cana answered looking at her hands.

" Poisened spears....."

Gajeel P.O.V

FLASHBACK

It was a rainyday... but how could it else?! Juvia was with me. I messed around with her about the stormy weather as she just pouted.

" Gajeeel-kuuuun! Gajeel must know by now that Juvia can't help it." Juvia whined like a 6 year old.

We marched towards the guildhall and walked inside, the warmth making me feel a little better, Juvia skipped towards a smiling Totomaru and waved me goodbye. Ahhh I knew Totomaru had a thing for Rain.... I scooped towards my seat and sat down, ordered a beer and once again scratched the fairytail mark and than once again destoyed it. Suddenly a shadow appeared and I looked up to face that old scary jerk José! I screamed and fell backwards from my seat making the entire guild laugh. Juvia gasped and ran to my side for aid.