Old companions...new enemies

Lucy P.O.V

We woke up and realised several things.......

1. Gray and Juvia were cuddling in the same freakin bed.

2. Erza managed to appear.

3. Levy was quickly reading a book trying not to be noticed.

4. My kitchen was on fire....

MY KITCHEEENNN!!!!!!!!! Okay..... calm down luce..... Natsu is responsible this time!

" WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!?!!" Gajeel groawled as Natsu jumped up and walked over to him.

3 minutes later.....

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

We were all flying around in a tornado from metal and fire. Juvia was so scared that she turned into her water body.. only to fly around and make the tornado even worse....

"NATS WHAT ARE YA DOINNNN??" I groawled in my most annoying voice.

"SHUT IT!" Natsu screamed and tried to close the oven while Gajeel was running around like crazy.

"I'M SMART I'LL FIND A SOLUTION!!!!!" Gajeel screamed while Levy made a small tch.

"JUVIA JUST STOP THIS!!!" Jellal groawled causing Juvia to turn into her normal body and collaps into Gray's body.

"AH JUVIA-SAMAAA!!!"

"HELPPP MEEEEE!!!!!" 

We were managing to stop the stupid rampage when all off a sudden.....

BAAAAAAANNNNGG*

Offcourse.... we all ended up wasted onto the bare ground...... surrounded by massive bricks.....wooden planks..... and off course.... each other.

" brats...."

"MASTERR!" We all screamed and jumped up.

" I'll need you in the guild hall today....." Master groawled and walked off.

Makarov P.O.V

I made sure I had every single one off them here. Mirajane organised a massive job for them.... 

"So what is it gramps??" Lucy smiled.

"Well Lucy... I have a very important job for you." 

"What is it???" Juvia smiled crossing her arms.

"You'll have to destroy a couple off members from the guild GhostRose." I smirked.

"Okay." Jellal guided the rest out off my office.

Little did they know that I had a small surpise...

"is everything settled??"

"......offcourse Makarov......." 

" Once again thank you very much......."

"...... Everything for fairytail......"

I closed the lacrima and smiled looking at the children leaving.

Gray P.O.V

Hmmmm.... Normally I would keep on quiestioning master about this job. But I knew Juvia was usually quiet so I shut my mouth and continued to walk towards Jellal.

" How long will we need to get there??" Jellal looked at me.

" Gray thinks that we will make it in 50 minutes!" I smiled and looked at Juvia who was walking in the front.