Sleepover

Natsu P.O.V

"MINAAAA!!!" I was pretty excited because I had permission from my landlady to  have a sleepover!!

"What is it Natsu?" Juvia asked flirtously.

" Well.. Juvia WE ARE ALL HAVING A SLEEP OVER!!!!" I shouted when Lucy jumped up and started to dance with Charle on the tables.

" Is Gray invited too?" Gray asked me shyly. WAHAHHA THIS WAS SO HARD!

"Offcourse Gray-san." I smiled when Gray winked at me and walked away.

" HUWAAA! YES NATS! We are finally allowed to sleep with you now!" Lucy smirked as she hugged me from behind.

"eh LUCY! LET ME GOO!!" I shouted.

"OI STARSHITTER LET HIM GO!" Juvia groalwed.

"OH MY BELOVED JUVIA-SAMA WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE NASTU ALONE." Gray chanted as Juvia seemed sick.

"YOU WANNA GO BUBBLEFACE?"

"BRING IT ON KEYHOLE."

I sighed and walked over to Laxus. seeing him like this was actually pretty scary.

"OHAYO Laxus-chan... would you like to come over to my slumberparty?" 

"SURE NA-CHAN! THAN I CAN MAKE MY OTP'S COME TRUE!"

I walked over to Elfman and Evergreen to invite them....

"Sure someone has to be the king of the night.."

"THAT IS SO WOMANLY!"

After all the invatations I got to the supermarket and asked Gray to help me. Since we were all alone we decided to....uhm...break the rules a little.

"ughh I can't stand it! I want to eat and annoy Lucy not backwards."

" why am I not having attention... I am not that big of a jerk am I?" Gray sobbed when we felt two hands grabbing us.

" SHIT!" We both screamed when we saw a smirking Makarov.

Timeskip~

We sat down on the couch and watched the rest walk inside.. they seemed shocked when they saw Makarov.

"Listen up brats.... The pretty boys have something to say ro you..."

"IT WAS ALL NASTU'S FAULT!!"

"WHAT THE? SHUT IT!"

" FOCUS!" Jellal groawled causing us to snap back to reality.

" Well....we..."

"Broke the rule...."

"WHAAAATT!!!!" Everybody screamed.

"You are allowed to act normal for the next 20 minutes but then we will continue for FOUR MONTHS"

" WAAAHH! " Lucy just cried.

"JUVIA HATES THIS IT ONLY REMINDS JUVIA THAT GRAY-SAMA WILL NEVER LOV HER."

" I HATE THIS MAN. THIS MAN .THAT"

"I MISS MEREDY!!!! I AM SO LONELY AND SICK OF STRAWBERRY CAKE."

After a full 10 minutes of crying and but kicking we started the night. Juvia just hugged Gray appolagising for the next 4 months. Gray hugged her back and whispered that he feels sorry for being such a dick. Everybody ate some snacks and watched a movie.

TIME UP.

" Hey... Natsu can I have the bed tonight...?" Lucy chirped.

"NO WAY GRAY AND I ARE GONNA SLEEP IN THE BED!" I yelled.