Regret

Erza P.O.V

This was a disaster... Juvia ran out off the guildhall crying, screaming all at the same time. Lucy and Levy ran after her, but I stayed inside the guildhall. Gray was on his knees crying his eyes out.. Did he really faked it? The guildmembers slowly walked away from Gray, But Cana, Natsu, Jellal, Gajeel and I stayed next to him. He didn't even try to look up one time.

" Gray..." Natsu whispered but is wasn't really good to hear over Gray's screams and sobbs.

" T-this is horrible......" Jellal teared up and faced me. I just stared dissapointed at the guys.

" Why on earth did you do that?...." I finally spoke causing everyone to face me.

" Because.... we thought it would be funny to make a bet...." Gajeel whispered.

" Didn't any off you think about the feelings?! Juvia is acting like Gray but she is still... the same sweet fragile girl we know..." I managed to speak, a massive gulp in my troat caused me to stutter.

" We didn't think it through...." Gajeel whispered.

" Gray didn't have feelings for her r-right?" Jellal mumbled but met Natsu's fist. 

If anyone knows about Gray's feelings it was Natsu. How often they'd like to spar... they are just like siblings in private time. All though it was pretty obvlious to see that Gray secretly liked the girl.

" Shut it." Was all Natsu could say before he ran off into the dark.

"NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Gajeel screamed but Natsu didn't answer.

He knew he was god damn right.... he had to apologise.

Lucy P.O.V

"JUVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!" I screamed at the top off my lungs.

Levy and I were running in a heavy rain made by the poor girl. Footsteps made in the stones from the wet boots gave us a small sign, but they soon all vanished. The night was dark and soon we found pieces off Gray's clothing on the ground. Did she really just trow them away? Juvia was sure really upset. Gray finally gave her a taste of his love, but it was all an act after all....

"JUVIAAAAAAA!!!!" Levy cried next to me.

We bumped into a small alley and heard soft and fragile sobbs.

" Juvia?" I stuttered and met Juvia's hurt face, Eyes all red and puffy, Lips still swolen from the kiss and a trembling under lip from the shock.

" Lucy......sob*.....Levy......" Juvia whispered as we ran to her and hugged her, Right there in the dark alley. We didn't give a single f*ck.

"Shh... It's gonna be okay.." I whispered in her ear causing her to cry even harder.

Fast footprints ran up to our way as I hear screams off regret and pain.

"JUVIAAA?! PLEASE ANSWER MEEE!!!!!!" 

It was Natsu.

Juvia hid herself inside me... she didn't wear any clothes because she had torn them all to pieces and trew them away. Levy stood up ready to face the idiot.

" What do you want?" Levy groawled through her tears.

" LEVY! Have you perhaps seen Juvia? I just want to say sorry to her so bad! Gray is debastated and is crying his eyes out because off me...." Natsu sniffled.

Juvia still hid herself under me and shoke her head.

" Don't show Juvia..." Juvia whispered as I nodded.

I looked at Levy and shoke my head.

" I haven't sorry... But you messed up big time." Was all Levy said before she ran away and screamed Juvia's name.

Natsu still stood there tears in his eyes as he punched the wall.

"IDIOT!" Was all Natsu could cry while he ran away.

" Juvia what do you want to do...." I whispered in her ear.

"Juvia.....wants to die..."

" NO!" I groawled causing her to look up in shock.

"JUVIA! DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM?! GRAY IS REGRETTING THIS!" I cried once Juvia's under lip trembled.

" GRAY-SAMA WAS JUVIA'S ONLY RESCUE AND HE BETRAYED JUVIA!!!" Juvia cried in my arms as I pulled out a fabric from the dump next to us and covered her red body.

" Gray....is an idiot... We are all nakama. You always will have me.." I kissed her forehead like a motherly attempt to calm her down.

" Lucy-san.....l-likes Juvia's pressense?" Juvia whispered.

"Yeah off course I do!" I smiled weakly.

" And so do I...." Levy smiled at us.

"Levy-san....." Juvia smiled weakly.

"Come on... we are going to my place."

Gajeel P.O.V

It was getting dark and the girl's still haven't returned to the guild hall. Gray is sobbing in the corner off the guild hall surrounded by Cana, Max, Kinana and Mira. I saw something in the distance slowly walking.

Natsu?

"OI NATSU?!" I yelled causing everyone to look at me. Natsu didn't react and just continued walking.

I ran into the rain and up to him. His face was the one of a deveaten one.... he was never like this.

" I couldn't find her...." Natsu whispered and looked into my eyes.

" Gajeel I couldn't find her...." Natsu began to sob slowly as I hugged him.

"It's okay...she'll be fine... Lucy and Levy are with her... I can feel it."

Natsu slowly nodded and walked into the guildhall. He was completely soaked and didn't even care a single bit. Gray jumped up and walked over to the crying man.

"It's okay...." Gray sobbed.

" I couldn't find her...." Natsu cried slowly into Gray's shoulder as the sky slowly cleared a little.

Makarov walked towards the bar and cleared his troath.

"Listen up. Since some off you have been complete idiots... We will continue the role reversal tomorrow... and Gray?"

"Yeah?"

" You will have to act miserable." Was all Makarov said before he walked away. Gray nodded and looked at his hands.

"That won't be to hard...." Gray sighed as tears dropped onto the ground.

The guild doors opened and a soaked Lucy walked inside followed by Levy and.....

Nothing?

"W-where's Juvia?!" Gray shot up as Lucy glared at him and made a small tch.

" In a safe place..." Levy answered.

" No need to be sad at all, Who won the bet!" Erza jumped in with a sarcastic glare.

"Jellal...." Natsu sighed once Gray said that he was out.

" Okay. so what was the bigg wuff?" Levy glared.

" Sigh* The boys will obey me for a week..." Jellal sighed.

" Well enjoy." Was all Lucy said before she wringed her hair out over the ground.