To the SPA!

Natsu P.O.V

Okay so Gray managed to get us doing this for 6 months..... UGHHH! I like being Luigi! totally honest! but.. yeah... I miss it to break into her house with my Happy! God I miss that little guy, He's now really busy with Romeo. We were now once again sitting in the guildhall... Luce and Juvia were fighting all over again! Gray and I got really annoyjed se we decided to hang out with Laxus and Romeo at the bar.

" So how's that book off yours going Natsu?" Laxus smiled as I groaned.

" Well. I had better days!  Lucy is always bugging me!" I smirked as Gray nodded and sipped a little water.

" Gray has read it! But Gray really thinks that Natsu must relax a little.." Gray smiled as Romeo patted my back.

"HOW ABOUT A SPA DAY!!!" Laxus chirped.

" YOOOOSHHHH!!!" Gray smiled and high-fived Romeo.

"Caunt me in! I need some relaxing time.." Jellal smirked at us.

" I shall ask Gajeel-chan to come too!" I jumped up and ran towards the shadowgear table where Gajeel was reading. Levy was bugging him and patting his head.

" Ohayo Gajeel-chan! Wanna join us to the SPA?" I smirked.

"YOSSH! Offcourse Na-chan! Anything to escape these idiots!" Gajeel smiled and closed his book to follow me.

"HOW DID YA CALL ME GIANT?!" Levy groawled as Gajeel just rolled his eyes and walked away.

" YO NATS! where are we going?!" Lucy smiled as she jumped onto my back.

"KYA! NO GIRLS ALOUD!!!" I groawled and Natsu kicked her away.

" An SPA? Sounds good Gray! count us in.." Juvia smiled at him as Gray chirped with heart shaped eyes.

" NO GIRLS ALOUD! Sorry Gray but not this time okay?" I pleaded Gray who sighed.

" Oh okay... Gray gets it.." Gray sighed and looked away.

" Bummer...." Juvia sighed and walked away leaving Gray sitting there in shock trying to call her back.

"Shall we go then?" Jellal smiled.

" Yooossshhh!" I chriped and dragged Gray with me towards the doors when they opened.

" Natsu Dragneel... I came here to furfill your des......tin........ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!" 

WOW! Zeref just entered the guildhall!! Everyone pannicked as Zeref just laughed his ass off while looking around.

"Zeref..."I groawled at the boy who was now litterally rolling over the floor from laughter.

"OH MY!! MAVIS WE GOTTA DO THIS!!!!!!" Zeref smiled and ran over to Mavis... WHAT HOW DOES HE SEE HER?!

" Sounds good!" Mavis chirped leaving everyone to sweatdropp.

" Okay rules please!" Zeref smiled as Mavis casted a spell on him to prefend him from using his magic.

" Very well.." I sighed and explained it as Zeref nodded and started to strip.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" Lucy cried while everyone just gasped and squeeled.

"Huh? OH THERE ARE WOMAN!!!" Zeref blushed and his himself behind Mavis who was now even darker than Erza's hair.

After a quick change off clothes Mavis walked off into the woods while having Zerefs sad aura. Zeref was having fun in the guildhall as he ran around like a spirit and talked to Makarov. Multiple guildmembers casted a spell on him because you know... UHM SAVETY!! We all sighed and left the guildhall on our way to the SPA.