Rivals

Natsu P.O.V

We walked inside the guildhall since we just beat the monster in like 0.3 seconds... Lucy opened the door and ran inside like a crazy person! I'm not that annoying r-right? It took me 0.001 seconds to notice Laxus smiling and waving to us from behind the bar....In Mira's dress....I shivered a little and decided to order a...strawberry...milkshake???thing???? I sat down and Laxus brought me my milkshake. IT WAS FREAKING COOOOLDDD!!! But because I didn't want to stay Luce for 4 months.... I'll be acting like I enjoyed it.

" CELESTIAL WRECK!"

" BUBBLEHEAD!"

"BRING IT ON KEYBUTT!"

" OH I'M FIRED UP!!!"

Ughhh... Juvia and Lucy got in a fight.... again!! I turned around to see Lucy flying with water everywhere..... Gray stalking Juvia from behind a pillar.... Levy patting Gajeel's head and Jellal eating a strawberry cake.

" Come on schrimp we will go and get a job with team shadowgear!" Levy chanted and pulled Gajeel over her little shoulders..... I SWEAR I JUST HEARD SOMETHING BREAK!! 

Gajeel's face seemed in terror at the sound while Levy just acted like everything was fine carrying Gajeel... His toes were still reaching the ground.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU BOOKEATING JERK!!!" Gajeel growled while Levy just walked off towards the request board.. ( well she was trumbling....) 

" Ahh....why won't Juvia-sama just notice me?!!?!" Gray sighed annoyed while he froze the entire pillar.

"S-SCARY!!" Juvia screamed in fear while pointing at Gray who seemed hearth broken.

"WAAAHHH JUVIA-SAMA THINKS I'M SCARYYY!!" Gray cried while a lot of ice left his eyes... freezing everyone near him.

"STOP YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"

"HE'S NOT MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND!!"

I just sighed while Gray calmed down and shot daggers at me..

" Is it because off love rival??" Gray glared at me... I was never so scared in my life before....

"I'M NOT YOUR LOVE RIVAL!!! I LIKE... NO ONE!!" I yelled... Lucy often yells that she likes someone else but I haven't got a clue (/o.o)/ 

Lucy just knocked over Mira who was now in a trance talking to the thunderlegion.

" LOOK OUT YOU MORRON!"

"LEAVE MIRAJANE ALONE!" Freed yelled earning Laxus to sweatdrop.

" Let's fight Lucy!!!" Wendy yelled in excitement... Romeo's outfit.....was....a little to revealing for this little girl.....

" OKAY!"

After 40 seconds...... Lucy won. Juvia fixed her hair and walked up to me.

" Hey...." Juvia smiled.

"Hello Juvia!" 

"Soo....what are you up to today???"

( what the heck!?!?! was she trying to pick me up?!?!)

"I'll be enjoying myself in the bookstore with Gajeel-chan... why??" 

"Oh... I was wondering if you would like to get a icecream or so?" Juvia sighed and winked at me. ( IF GRAY DID THIS TO LUCY?!?! I SWEAR!!! I'LL KILL HIM)

" No thanks... I'm more into.....ehh....sushi!"

"We could get that too if you wanna?"

JUST LEAVE JUVIA!!!

"Eh...nah...not hungry"

"Can I join you to the bookstore???"

"nope...Just Gajeel-chan and little old me."

"Okay..just tell me when your ready to go on a date.."

"I DON'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY!!!"

Gray P.O.V

What was this sad and angry feeling I have?? I was watching Juvia hitting on Natsu and it made me quite mad.

" Seeing something you like???" Laxus winked at me.

"Ughhh.... Juvia-sama never hits on Gray..."

" Just go and ask her out today... she seems bored....." Laxus pushed me towards her and Juvia glared at me in confusion.

Why do I feel so....so awkward... Juvia never seems so scared when she asks me out.... OHHH.... She's gonna reject me....

" U-uhmmm Juvia-sama... Gray was wondering if you would like to go on a date..."

"No thanks... I'm busy.." Juvia sighed.

WHAT THE HELL SHE'S JUST ASKING NATSU OUT FOR THE SAME FREAKING THING?!?!?!

"but... Juvia-sama.."

"I told you NO you annoying snowman!!"

Ouch.

Jellal P.O.V

Ahhhh.... strawberry cake..... my new love! I looked around and watched the guild doors open.  Meredy, Ultear and Erza walked inside.... (oH SHIT I FORGOT THAT WE WERE GOING TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN THIS GUILD!!!) Erza looked at me and smiled non chalantly.....so...c-cute.

"Hey Jellal..." Erza smiled at me.

"H-H-HEY!!!" I stuttered and watched Meredy and Ultear laughing their asses off......

" Could you show me the guild?? Jellal..." AHHHH THE WAY SHE SAYS MY NAME IS SSSOOOOO HOT!!

"S-sure."

"HAHAHAHA JELLAL IS SHY!!! JELLAL IS IN LOVEEE!!" Lucy laughed at me.

" SHUT IT OR I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!" I growled and led Erza through the guild.

Gray P.O.V

"GRAY-CHAAAAANN!!!" I turned around and saw CHELIA?! o god... Lyon must do it with us...

"Uh hey Chelia-sama.."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHELIA?!?!" Juvia growled.

"I can't stay away from my love!!!" Chelia stated and dragged me with her.

"Leave my nakama alone!!"

"why??"

"B-because we were going to the park togheter!" Juvia stuttered.

"KYAAAA!! MY OTP'S!!!!" Laxus fainted....