A sudden movement

Lucy P.O.V

Before I realised it, I had started run, dragging Juvia with me. I heard a snicker from behind me, but i didnt even think about turning around!

Juvia strumbled a little, her mind overwhelmed with lots and lots of thoughts. I can only try to think how it must be to feel like Gajeel and Juvia right now. Here we are, running around in clothes from our 'significant other' hoping for dear life that we would not be caught by Phantom lord.

We hid behind a corner as i tried to grab my keys when....

THAT DENSE DRAGONSLAYER HAS THEM!

I hit myself in the face, leaving Juvia to stare in confusement. Suddenly I felt a glowing hot hand grab my shoulder as i closed my eyes in pain.

"Lucy!!" Juvia screamed just loud enough, to get the attention from the rest of us. I bit Totomaru's hand hard, and rolled away just in time, only to see that Natsu had jumped on top of the guy! He smirked widely as Totomaru stood up to face him.

"Did you forget that i control all fire?!" Totomaru laughed hard, but Natsu didn't even flinch. Juvia and I positioned ourselfs ready to kick his ass, but Natsu had other plans. He pulled out Taurus' key and opened  up the gate, even changing into my stardress.

That looked even more ridiculous......       (0-0);

Natsu and Taurus began to attack Totomaru when Levy and Erza ran towards me and Juvia. Jellal and Gray began fighting off Sol. Where is Gajeel..?

Afraid I began glancing around, but stopped in my track when I heard a scream from behind me.

I felt an impact hitting me square in the face, I flew backwards, knocking Natsu off his feet. From under Natsu I noticed that Juvia was cornered in, Erza and Levy were just as me thrown away.

"JUVIA!!" I screamed, making everyone jump up. Gray and Natsu had began to run towards her as Jose hovered over her, ready to pierce through her body and taking her with him.   A tall figurine had made it just in time as Juvia got forcefully pushed to the floor.

Gajeel had taken her place, he smirked widely as Jose tried to pull out the spear from his stomach. Gajeel sputted out a little blood and grinned. Juvia looked horrified as Levy began to scream. With a mighty thrust Gajeel managed to punch away Jose. 

Gajeel P.O.V

I felt my body weaken, and my sight got blurry...

I looked to my left and saw Juvia screaming, her hands covering her ears as she tried to reason with herself. On my right I saw Levy crying and running up to me. My vision began to glow a bit purple and my head began to hurt more and more.

"Gajeel! Are you okay?!" I heard Natsu yell at me from the distance, but I shoke my head.

Even though I was going through a difficult time, i happened to see Totomaru sneaking up to Juvia. I quickly used my Ironcub and stroke him. Levy and Erza scolded me for using my magic but I grinned and shrugged. 

for now I felt just good enough to fight!

Jose stood up to strike us again, because he knew this wasn't enough to hold me down! Jellal and Gray had come up to us, leaving a knocked out Sol behind them. They were ready to attack Jose when Juvia and Lucy jumped in.

"Juvia won't lose without a fight!" Juvia grinned feeling good enough to fight.

"And do you think I will let myself get beaten by a puddle?" Lucy smirked as Jose looked confused.

Juvia and Lucy knocked him in the face with a mighty firery and icey blast, from behind Jellal and Gray caught him in their attack, sending him flying. He jumped to the side and made it for a second attack. Barely able to dotch the guy, we jumped up in the air. Natsu had managed to knock him into a roof.