V. Ive Got Your Back

~Chapter V~

My mouth dropped "are you sure you want to?" I asked "I dont know i said i wanted to try it so Mario is my boo on the low" she said winking "well whatever you you choose i will always have your back" i said "Thanks Tori" she said hugging me. "no problem boo" i said

There was a knock at the door. it was diamond with our pizza. "its about damn time" i said letting her in. "shut up yall lucky i love y'all" she said siting the pizza in the kitchen. "we know you do" Star said eating a slice of pizza.

"God this pizza so damn good" she said "star calm yo self" diamond said i laughed "nigga i haven't ate since i got here " she said

"why?" i said eating "i don't know....i haven't even seen my mama yet" she walking in the living room "Star you been gone all summer" i said "and 2 months" diamond added as we followed her "i don't care...my mama don't even care about me so why go see her" she said

"I'm sure your mama loves you she just don't need to drink or do drugs" i said "can you go with me tomorrow?" she asked "yea i got your back star" i said "so y'all goin leave me at school" Diamond said "you the one that wanna be focus and shit" Star said

"and you need keep focus and shit so we can live in yo mansion" i said she laughed "yea you'll be Ballin" Star added "what do you plan to major in?" i asked diamond can do anything she puts her mind to. yall know that one friend that gets accepted to everything and passes everything. Thats diamond. "business management" she said "oooo get that paper shawty" Star said we laughed.

We watch All the 'Step up' movies, went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

*1 am*

We woke up from my phone ringing..it was Roscoe

"Hello"

"Ayo Tori,we need you asap... Mario got shot!!"

"What! where!?"

"Just meet us at the hospital"

How the hell..... i got off my bed quickly "whats wrong" star asked "Dante got shot" i said "What!" Diamond yelled "come on" i said walking fast downstairs. we left the house and drive to the hospital.

I we ran into the hospital to the front desk "hello how may i help you?" the lady asked with a big smile. why the hell do these people be happy when terrible shit is happing in people lives "we looking for Mar-" i cut star off "Dante Davis" i said, she has never called him by his real name.

She looked on her computer for minute "ah he is in room 309 on the 3rd floor" the lady said we nodded and went to the elevator. Star paced back and forth crying "Star everything's goin be cool" i said, she rubbed her hands though her hair and wiped some tears. we got off the elevator and went in to the room "Mario" Star called out running over to him. he was still sleep, she cried on his chest.

"what the hell happen?" i asked siting down "we was at the club and dante was drunk and he got in a fight with a Black Mafia nigga" Zion said "where he get shot at?" diamond asked "in his shoulder and stomach" he said "Shit" i mumbled i sighed and put my hands in my face "what did the doctor say" diamond asked "he said he will be in here for a few days and he should be cool" Roscoe said.

I shook my head,I'm tried of Black Mafia all of them niggas are going to pay for what they did to my crew. its like they multiply every time....we kill one they add one. I don't even know if i killed Malik, i haven't Seen him around school or on streets.....he could be alive if Black mafia still after us or maybe they got a new leader and told him about us......i don't know.

"Tori" Roscoe snapped i guess they been calling my name for awhile "What" i said "We gon get something to eat and take diamond home...you want anything?" he said i shook my head "you want somethin Star?" Raquan asked "nah im good" she said "Ight we out" Zion said as they walked out. i laid my head back against the wall a few minutes went by and i fell asleep.

I was crying on someones chest

"Tori" i looked up

"Trent?"

"Yea beautiful who else?"

"Trent i cant run this shit anymore...i don't know what to do and i cant do without you" i cried

"Baby girl you can do this that why you head of this shit you cant just quit"

"Im not quitting trent I'm just tired of this game"

"Then end it"

"Tori, tori" star said waking me up "are you ok you where crying in your sleep" she said "yea I'm fine" i said wiping my tears. The boys where back and they was playing UNO... i swear i got the most childish crew in america."UNO NIGGA"Raquan yelled slamming his card down, I smiled and shook my head

"Roscoe,Zion" i called out. "yea" they said "go find Malik and take him to the trap....Alive" i said "what if he's dead?" Zion Asked "then find they new leader" i said "ight we out" they said walking out. you ask me no questions. i tell you something you do it point blank period.

"Raquan" i said "yaaaaap" he said "i want you to go meet up with Davion ill text and tell him to meet you at the trap" i said "Tell him that i want every gun he has,Found,Stolen i don't give a fuck" i added "ight" he said and walked out.

Trent told me to end this shit and thats what I'm doing.