II. Love?

~CHAPTER II~

It was Malik..was an Ex Member of our group, also my Ex boyfriend,Malik was tanned tone wit tattoos with brown eyes.

"What do you want Malik?" i asked

"I heard Black Mafia and here i am" he said walking up to me

you see now why he is an Ex. he backstabbed us in the back and went to Black Mafia and We are not just cool with them

I pulled my gun out and put it to his chin. "i will kill you right here nigga" i gritted, he smiled "do it" he whispered. I stopped and thought about this. if i shoot this nigga....police all over us we don't need any more feds, they already know my name.

I put my gun down and pushed him outta my face "you anit bout that life" he said "Watch yo self " Zion said pulling out his knife "zion" i said looking at the knife, he put it back in his pocket.

"see this is what i hate about y'all Angelz niggas yall think yall so hard" he said "really?!? cause last time i checked we shot up y'all trap house" Roscoe said "that anit shit" he said walking way "see yall in the streets" he yelled throwing up his bandana, catching it and walking into the school. He is going to pull some shit.

"I cant believe we trusted that nigga" Roscoe said "shut up" i said i cant believe it either. "Whatever y'all do don't let that nigga get into y'all heads" i said, they nodded.

"Ayo I'm hungry" dante said, this nigga always hungry. "Why you didn't eat before you got here." i said "i did" he said i shook my head "wait till lunch" Zion said "ugggggggh I'm hungry now" he whined. Dante was the childish one out all of us

but he is very focus when it comes to dope....sometimes.

"Ight lego get something to eat" i sighed, there was a Mc Donald's down the street.

~few minutes later~

We walked in,order our food,sat down and ate. "you happy now?" roscoe asked dante. he nodded his head as he was smashing he food in his mouth. "don't say you hungry when we get back" Zion said taking a sip of his drink. Dante waved him off.

"So Tori which of us you falling for?" Raquan asked with a smirk. "why do y'all always ask me this?" i asked "cause we curious?" dante said with his mouth full.

I honestly was attracted to all of them but this my crew and I'm not going to let love ruin my money up. If i were to choose one it would be Zion, he is the smart one and he way more serious...he just has a lot of effects on me.

"Honestly all y'all niggas ugly" i said they cant know the truth. "thats bullshit" roscoe said i smacked my lips

"tori we know each of us make you feel some type of way" Zion said "we are having this conversation why?" i said "cause we all want you and we want to which one of you like so we things poppin" Roscoe said smiling i smiled and shook my head "y'all niggas is crazy" i said sipping my drink "Tori" they said i licked my lips and smiled.

"i like.....nun of y'all" i said. they all groaned, i laughed at them "y'all don't need to be focused on me,y'all need to be focused on this money" i said. "I need a chick wit my money tho"Zion said, i smiled "YALL SEE THAT SHE LIKE ZION!!!" dante yelled. i got up and kissed Dante. after that i walked over to roscoe, bit my lip, smiled and kissed him and i did the same too Zion and Rashad.

"see everyone is happy" i said smiling "that proved nothing" Zion said "but you enjoyed that kiss" i said " yea but -" "lets go" i demanded cutting them off,we walked out of Mc Donald's and headed back to school.

"why do i feel Zion got a longer kiss" Raquan asked talking to Roscoe

"i don't know Cause i feel the same way " he said i shook my head

"To be honest i feel like Dante did I'm mean cause he was first" Zion said joining in the conversation

"Nah i feel like Roscoe got some tongue tho" dante said adding in

"do you get some my nigga?"

"Naw my nigga did you?"

"IF YALL NIGGAS DONT SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled

"Yea nigga i got some tongue" dante said laughing dapping roscoe, they laughed at him. this was one thing about being the only girl .

We showed back to the school and walked in. we walked to my locker, they where like my body guards unless i said other wise. My locker was just my chill spot. I didn't really need it.

"Can tell you how fine you are" Dante said looking me up and down "Dante don't start" i said "you know you cant just kiss a brotha and leave him hanging" he said i rolled my eyes "i did and i will" i said smiling

"you gotta sweet talk her nigga now you just anoying her" Roscoe said and he was right. Roscoe always understands me.

" i just tried t-" "naw nigga its over" Zion said. Taylor walked up to us "Ay what up nigga" rashad said dapping him "WHAT'S UP COLLAGE BOY!"Dante yelled one thing i love about dante he is full of life.

Tay really had a better chance to get with me then all of them niggas. "hey Tay" i said "wass up" i said "chillin with a bunch of foo's" i said looking at them he laughed. "Wheres Diamond?" i asked "to her next class,she had a test and she wanted to get it over with" he said "i love my nerd" i said he laughed

"so i was thinking you, me and Diamond could go see a movie tonight when you done workin." he said biting his lip which turned me on "yea thats sounds great ill text you" i said smiling, he nodded and walked away. i looked over at the boys their mouths were dropped.

"So you go out with that nigga and not us" Roscoe said "yes i think y'all should take notes" i said "or we can just kill the nigga" Dante said "kill him and Imma kill you" i said. the warning bell rung we walked right back to ASA, We already knew we where going to get kicked our because we all had that class together.

~After School~

Walked out of my last class and went to my locker and of course, my crew was there "so Tori can we go to your house and chill?" Roscoe asked "i don't know I'm getting tired of y'all niggas" i said

"But you love us tho" Zion said i rolled my eyes " y'all not come over" i said "why not?" Dante said "Cause I'm tired of y'all niggas " i said walking towards the doors.

"Ay Tori when can i pick you up?" Taylor said stopping me "8" i said "cool see you tonight" he smiled and walked off.

"How the fuck you gon go-"

"You have to be on you block at 8 not me. And Roscoe don't forget who you talking too." I said with a straight face walking out to my bike.

i got on my bike. "Ay text me when y'all on y'all block" i said "ight" the twins said "am i clear Dante" i said "yea boo i got you" he said. i backed my bike out and drove home.