Till I Die

~CHAPTER I~

"Run Tori!!" My brother yelled i ran down the street with my bandana over my face with a bag full of money, we were getting shot at by another gang.

I stopped at corner and shot back at them. Shit I'm out of bullets...i waited a few minutes ..They stopped shooting, Thank god.

I peeked back,i seen a figure over trent and saw a gun aimed at the ground "TRENT!!!" I yelled, i heard a gun shot.

I shot up from my bed....It was a flashback,I look over on my dresser and i see a picture of me and Tristan. We were making funny faces, i smiled at the picture and my eyes started to water.

Im Tori, I'm 18 yrs old,am light skin with tattoos just a little bit of them. i have brown eyes with long brown hair. I live by myself, my parents died when i was 5 they where also murder. everyone that i loved,life was taken by someone else. thats why I have no problem to kill someone in 2.5 seconds.

My brother was murder when i was 16 and i seen it though my own eyes. He was king of the streets till that happen i took his place. Im queen of the streets, everybody and they momma know who i am.

I guess i'll go to school today.

I got out my bed and i walked in my bathroom, took my shower and did my daily routines. I put on one of my brother red shirts on. and some white DGK sweatpants. i put on a red LA snapback and a red G Shock with white and red Jordan's and a couple of my brothers chains. My swag always stays on point no matter where I'm going.

I walked over to my dresser, sat on my bed and pulled out my weed, money,gun, some bullets, a knife and a pair of brass knuckles. Laid it all out on my bed and put all that in my book bag and I rolled a blunt and lit it. I grabbed my phone,my black Beats by Dre solo hd's and went downstairs.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. i'll eat later i normally dont eat breakfast.

I don't want to waste this blunt. i got on my motorcycle, Sat and smoked i could care less about to going to school late. when i was done i inhaled one last time then my blunt was gone. yes i an really bout to drive high, i do it everyday...i know how to control it.

I started my engine, put my headphones on,backed out and drove off.

I pulled in the school parking lot and parked my bike and removed my headphones, i let them hang around my neck. "What up Tori" my best friend Diamond said walking up to me,

Diamond has a caramel tone skin with long black hair shaved a little bit on the side.she had a black crop top on that showed her whole stomach with short camo shorts and some timberlands, and some jewely to top it all off.

Diamond has been rolling with me ever since pre-school and she was dating my brother so we both took it hard.

"Whats up, i honestly don't want to be here" i said getting off my bike. "Awwww you know you came to see me." she said hugging me i laughed a lil bit "whatever" i said locking my bike.

We walked in the school, we walked to my locker..Taylor was leaning on it. He was my best friend too, we met in 8th grade."hey taylor" i said hugging him. Not to mention I have a huge crush on him.

"Wass up" he said smirking "Hi to you too Taylor" Diamond said "Wass up Diamond" he said hugging her "o now you see me" she said, he laughed.

"what you doing after school today" he asked me, "a couple of deals and have a meeting to make sure everything is good" i said leaning against my locker "hustle hard everyday" he said licking his lips."365 baby" i said dapping him.We walked to our class,we all have first bell together. We walked in right when the bell rung.

We took our seats, we sit in the back. "ok class today we will be learning about the States of Matter" my teacher said O my god i wanted to shoot him. I dont even know why i came.I pulled out my phone and started texting. "Ms. King" the teacher yelled "Mr. Cortez" i yelled back.

"why do you have a phone out in my class" he asked "Cause I'm bored" i said "Since you are so bored get out my class" he said "gladly" i said getting up and walking towards the door. i looked back at diamond she smiled and shook her head i smirked and walked out.

I could careless about this fucking school but diamond and Tay they both want to go to collage so they were more focus and they wasn't going to get kicked out or walk out.

I walk in ASA and i see my whole crew in here, i smiled. i sat next to them. i looked up and the teacher was sleep, even better.

"How the hell all y'all get in here" i laughed "i didn't want to be in class" my nigga Raquan A.k.a Quan said "i got kick out" Roscoe said

Raquan and Roscoe were twins,they both had tone skin with green eyes you could tell them apart because Roscoe had less tattoos and Raquan has lip piercings "and you know I'm always in here" Dante said

Dante was light skin he had nice milk chocolate eyes and his hair was red, sometimes we call him mario cause of it and the fact he has a mario tattoo on his arm. Dude is crazy,but His hair cut was all ways on point,

i laughed "y'all put her to sleep?" i asked "naw" Raquan said with a smile, i smirked. it was only first bell and we all in here.

"Where's Zion?" I ask "i don't know i seen him in the hallway" Roscoe said, i nodded Zion was my best friend he actually killed the nigga who killed my brother. "There he go" Dante said pointing towards the door and in came Zion,

Zion had carmel color tone,his eyes were brown,he had an afro, he had some tats, and both eye brow and lip pierce. he had all the hoes. All of these niggas where fine but thats the fun part though cause they don't know who i like.

"Whatchu in here for?" i asked "i knew y'all niggas was in here" he said smiling taking a seat. It was only us in here.

"Ayo lets fuck this teacher up" Dante said laughing,he got up "whatchu gon do nigga" Raquan asked "shhhhh" he said we all watched him, he grabbed a Sharpie off her desk took the cap off and started drawing on her.

"thats so old" Roscoe said, we were getting weak at him. He finally got done "aaayy shawty tatted" he said "you is a character" i said, she had marker all on arm and face, one said 'i love Fallen Angelz', i laughed shook my head.

The bell rung and the teacher shot up, we laughed as Dante hurried out the class. We ran out the class and into the hallway "I JUST WANNA PARTY ION WANNA HURT NOBODY JUST WANNA PARTY...BUT I BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA A NIGGA WHY YOU BULLSHITIN " Dante began yelling down the hallway "cant you not" i said laughing "Im Turnt" he said "TUUURRN U-" "no nigga shut up"Roscoe said. I laughed

"Ay y'all wanna skip" Quan suggested "yea lego" i said we walked outside and went by the picnic area and sat on the tables. We started rolling blunts.

"Ight so i need y'all need to be on y'all blocks tonight" i said exhaling my blunt. "aww damn i got shawty coming over" Dante said "well that shawty better wait cause if you don't show you up to your damn Block Imma kill you and your bitch." i said looking at him. "Ight ight damn" he said blowing out smoke.

"y'all...don't fuck up" i said

"what time?" Raquan asked "be posted bout 8" i said "watch out for them Black Mafia niggas" i said the nodded their heads

I was going say something else but a dude was walking up to us with a black bandana in his pocket.