VIII. Happy Birthday!

*2 weeks later*

Its been two weeks since i killed Malik i feel like I'm free now but I'm not cause i gotta worry bout these other gangs in these streets. right now its 2 am and I'm at the Trap by myself, in my office looking at a map of Cali, I'm trying to map out all the gangs and trying to make plan. I started to fall asleep.

*hours later*

I woke up to my phone blowing up. i looked at it was all birthday shout outs

Tay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

Diamond: AYYY BDAY GIRL TURN UP HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Star: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!😘

Raquan:HAPPY BDAY TORI!

Davion: HAPPY BDAY BAD ASS

Zion:SCREAMIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Roscoe: AYYYY ONE NINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

Mario: ITS YO BIRTHDAY AND I KNOW YOU WANT TO RIIIIIIIDE OUUT!!! HAPPY BURFDAY TORI!!!

Shit i forgot about my birthday. I checked the date...shit November 15 its my fucking birthday! And i forgot. I sent a group message saying thank you. my birthday wont be the same without trent being here, i sighed and grabbed my keys and drove to my house.

I opened the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" My crew yelled with drinks in there hand,i almost pulled my gun out on these niggas "Awww thanks" i said smiling, they sung happy birthday to me and Star and diamond where holding my cake it was black and white with Angel's on it and it had lil icon's of them on the corner of the cake and said 'happy birthday bad ass' i laughed Davion got this cake. "Blow dem candles girl" Mario said i laughed and blew out my candles "thanks y'all" i said hugging them. we sat and ate my cake and chilled "we got you something" Davion said "word?" i said they lead me to my living room and sat me on the couch.

Taylor place a crown that i gave Trent on his last birthday on my head. Tears started rolling my face,i hate crying in front of my crew. Taylor hugged me and kissed me "he may not be here in person but he is here in your heart" he said looking me in the eyes i smiled and kissed him.

"Ight that was part of your gift" Zion said we laughed "give her present" Zion said to Mario, he got up and went to a different room and came back with a black briefcase "hell did yall buy me money?" i joked they laughed Mario placed it on my lap "i swear if something jump out imma shoot all yall" i said "Tori just open it" Star said laughing

I opened the briefcase it was a pair of gold engraved pistols they where dope "O MY GOD!" I yelled "these are too dope" i said cocking one "yea all of pitched in for them" Diamond said "Thanks y'all" i said smiling, we had group hug "i love y'all" i said "we love you too" Mario said "Later we gon TURN UP!!!" Raquan yelled "but now we gon let you and yo boo have some fun" Star said

I smiled "i dont know what i would with out yall" i said to them "Awwwwwww" they said "stop y'all bout to me cry again" i said laughing, they laughed, i swear i love my crew to death. "ight tori we out we see y'all TONITE!!" Davion said hugging me i smiled as they all gave me a hug walked out "Birthday sex Birthday sex" Mario sung as he walked out i laughed "shut up" i said pushing him playfully. they walked to they cars down the street and drove off, i closed the door and sighed.

I have most of the day with my boo just me and him. i walked back into the living room and i sat next to Tay. "you like your gift?" he asked kissing me "yea are you giving me another one?" i asked smirking "maybe" he said kissing me. we had a make out session and he pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. i put my hands around he neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.i love my birthday so far.

*Hour later*

I was laying on Tay's bare chest and just listen to his heart beat. we where just laying on the couch watching my favorite movie 'Takers' it had T.I and Chris brown and em doing shit that i do for a living. The movie ended

"Baby its only 12 what you wanna do?" he said turning off the tv and sitting up "you gon take me to the mall?" I said "yea its your birthday baby" he said kissing me i smiled i got up and took a shower and did my daily routine.

I walked out with a towel around me and picked out my clothes. I wore black crop top that had dope in gold writing across it that showed my belly ring with baggy black cargo pants with gold chains hanging from them i threw on some Black and gold Air Jordan 6 VI Retro's i added a black and gold la snapback and i was set. "you like?" i asked Tay "Naw babe i love" he said i smiled and walked over and kissed him.

"I be back ight" he said i nodded he went to get dress as i waited i went downstairs and looked at my guns. I still cant believe they bought me these they real gold. I picked one up,sat down on the couch and took out some bullets out "these bullets made out of gold too...damn" i said to myself.

I'm bout to have fun with these but my old guns where Trent's and they where sliver shhiiit im bout carry all these bitches. i put the bullets back in and put the gun in my pocket, i grabbed the other one cocked it and put it in my pocket...this is why i wear cargos. i ran back up to my room and got my the guns that where in my other pants and put them in my pockets...i wish a nigga would.

Tay walked out looking fine as hell in nothing but a towel. "whatchu doin" he said in a funny accent i laughed a lil "nothin waitin on yo ass" i said he smiled and walked over me and grabbed my waist. i bit my lip and wrapped my hands around his neck and pecked his lips. "come on you foolin" i said pushing him away he laughed "ight ight" he said getting he clothes on.

*hours later*

Tay bought me anything and everything i wanted from the mall. Which was wasn't a lot because i already have most of it. Its 8 now after we went to the mall went to trent's grave and now we goining to my house, everybody's going to meet up there. we pulled up to my drive way and Zion and the Twins pulled up behind us. "Where y'all been?" Raquan asked as we got out the car "everywhere you wasn't" i said walking towards the door "daaaaamn" Rosoce said laughing we walked in and chilled out. Davion texted me saying he was gon meet us there.

few minutes later Diamond,Star and Mario showed up and we left out to the club.

We walk in the club and 'Turn down for What' by Lil John Blasted though the speakers all you seen was hoes dancin on niggas. we made our way to The V.I.P section and we turnt up,The Dj stop playing the music "AYO SHOUT OUT TO TORI ITS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY MAKE SOME NOISE FOR HER ONE TIME!!!" he yelled the whole club cheered they was acting like i was a fucking celebrity. i smiled then the dj played 'i luv this shit by August Alsina. i grabbed Tay and began dancing on him to the song.

*few hours later*

Im lil bit drunk I'm not trying to go crazy i would but I'm in a relationship now. Im dancing with My crew and Tay drinking my vodka. Tay doesn't drink or smoke he did but he wants to keep his mind focus or some shit i don't know. I know my whole crew faded in here,A girl walked up to me, she looked familiar "do i know you?" i asked her "like hell you know me" she said grabbing my shoulder i pushed her off of me this bitch better recognize "no bitch i don't know you if you touch me again you gon die a hoe" i said "bitch I'm kari" she said

Kari...Kari...where have i heard Kari.....O shit She's Malik's sister i always hated this bitch "i heard you killed my brother and I'm telling you watch your back" she gritted "i can kill you too" i said "and bitch i anit scared of nunthin you got to hurt me" i said slurring my words a bit. "just watch your back tori" she said smirking and walking away "mmmk bye" i said throwin up a middle finger i refused to let that bitch kill my vibe.

After she left 'Body Party' by Ciara came on and looked over at Tay and bit my lip. i started grinding my hips to beat of the song on him then i kissed him. Best Birthday Ever!

~~~~~

Sorry if its long i just wanted her to have good birthday naw mean...YALL ALL GET A PIECE OF TORI'S CAKE!!! SHE LOVES YALL SO CAKE FOR ALL MY DREAMERZ!!!....ONLY IF YOU SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY THO!!!! THX FOR READIN!!! lol Im Out👌✌️😘