"Too bad hyung." Jungkook had a shit eating grin on his face.

The two bickered. Jimin giggled and  was about to get them to stop fighting but then he jolted a little, feeling his ass vibrate. He bit his lips in attempt to hold in his moans.

His mind shifted from stopping the argument to more lustful things. Jimin wanted more than anything else for the two alphas in front of him to run their hands along his body.

—-

Class begun. Jungkook pulled a desk and chair and connected it to the left side of Jimin's desk (Taehyung's desk was connected to the right side).

While the teacher gave his lecture Jungkook looked over to his pink haired hyung. Jimin looked a little pale and was sweating. It was quite cool in the classroom so Jungkook was confused. Jungkook's eyes then landed on Jimin and Taehyung's intertwined hands.

He poked his tongue around his mouth, a common sign that he's jealous. Jungkook reached for Jimin's other free hand and held it.

Jimin was surprised at the sudden contact, but soon melted into the touch. Jungkook's hands were big and warm. It felt very reassuring.

And then Jimin felt the vibration again.

He shifted his legs together, feeling restless. He loved sitting here, holding hands with Taehyung and Jungkook, but he also desperately wanted to run to the nearest bathroom and tear his pants off.

"Jimin, do you know the answer?" The teacher asked.

There was no response.

"Jimin?" The teacher tried again.

The classmates began to turn towards Jimin.

Jimin was looking downwards, eyes hooded and face flushed.
"I-I..." he breathed out. "I'm not feeling too well... may I go to the nurse's office?"

"Of course you may." The teacher said with concern, "Taehyung, can you accompany him?"

"Yeah.." Taehyung placed his arm over Jimin's shoulder and guided him to the nurses office.

Taehyung looked over his shoulder and gave a smug grin to Jungkook.

—-

The door slid open and Taehyung walked in.

He looked around, "the nurse isn't here. Hey Jimin-"

Jimin ran onto a bed and hastily shuffled his pants down.

"Jimin?!" Taehyung questioned.

"It hurts a lot Taetae." Jimin sniffed.

Taehyung closed the door, ran over, and closed the curtain surrounding the bed.

Jimin took off his briefs to reveal his hard cock suppressed by a cock ring.

"Who did this?" Taehyung said, bothing but concern lacing his voice.

With trembling hands, Jimin attempting to tug the cock ring off.

"Seokjin-hyung. This morning- Ah, T-Taetae, can you take this off?"

Taehyung gently started tugging at it.

Jimin continued his explanation, "This morning I met up with Seokjin-hyung and he took me to a bathroom. There, he put this thing on me."

Taehyung slid the ring off. Jimin let out a moan of relief, his dick felt less constrained.

He then felt the tingly, vibration again. Jimin arched his back and let out breathy moans. He reached down, wrapping his hand around his pulsing member.