"Now no more talk, I have this fucking beautiful woman under me and it makes me unbelievably hard."

Natalia bucks upward tired of his words and wanting him to show her. At her motion Nikolai loses all thought and forgets even that another shares their bed.

By the time he's done he collapses on top of Natalia and falls asleep. It has certainly been an incredibly long and eventful day. He's exhausted not just physically.

"Nikolai?" Nikolai tries to ignore the shaking, it is after all so slight it's easy to ignore, but the person wouldn't stop calling his name.

"What?" He demands irritably, he hadn't gotten much sleep. He groans as he looks at the clock. "I've only had two hours of sleep, shit."

"I'm sorry, but Nikolai I still don't have very good control of my hunger and I need to eat and soon." Those words make Nikolai sit up rapidly. A new vamp not eating on time will cause a world of trouble.

"Hold on, Helen. I'll have someone come in for you to feed from. It's about time Natalia to eat as well."

Nikolai gets off the bed and doesn't bother putting any clothes on. His getting up had awakened Natalia. At hearing food was being brought she sits up. Nikolai tosses her his shirt and she puts it on. Nikolai goes to his drawers and takes out a new one for Helen and another for himself.

He slips on his boxers and his t shirt before there is a knock at the door.  Natalia goes to answer and Nikolai gestures her back. "Breakfast in bed ladies." Natalia smirks right back at him. Helen blushes furiously.

Nikolai opens the door and two of the hunters that had been chosen for Natalia's meal enter. "Is it alright if Helen partakes of your richest food, love?"

"She was very delicious last night, she deserves to have a reward." At Natalia's words Helen blushes again. She had never thought herself attracted to females before, not even other vampire females, but something about Natalia made her want to touch her in all ways.

"It is part of your loyalty oath. That is why you are attracted to her nearly as much as you are to me." Nikolai can see the confusion on the young vampires face. "You will always find her sexually alluring, especially after you also bound yourself to her. To us. I didn't even know it was possible for a double binding like that."

Nikolai is fascinated that the girl is still able to blush so much. But then thinking about the things they did last night and that she had been a virgin he guesses that she has reason to blush that deeply. He has to fight to not react to those memories. Or the girl getting aroused once more.

"Eat. If after that you still want more we will see." Nikolai hadn't meant more food and Helen understands what he meant.

He takes the  two males over to the bed. "Natalia, love which do you prefer?"

"The one on your right, he's big enough I can share, join me?"

Nikolai smiles delightedly. He was about to request breakfast for himself. "Love to, do you want him dead or are you going to keep him for awhile?"

"I'd like to keep him for awhile."

"Then I'll restrain myself." Nikolai goes and orders another hunter to be brought. He won't be satisfied without more food.

"What about me? Should I stop before I kill him?" Helen rather likes the looks of the one given to her to eat. The smell of the blood is nearly driving her crazy.

"Yes, if you are unable to stop yourself..."

"I think I'll be able to stop." But with the blood pulling her so strongly the doubt is strong in her voice.

"Drink, I'll wait until after you get enough and I'll stop you from killing him." 

And with that Helen strikes. There is an expression of pain on the man's face as she starts to feed that melts into a picture of bliss. "Stop!" Helen wants to ignore the order but is unable to.

"You were given permission to eat him, not mark him." Nikolai says once Helen comes out of her food stupor. He is more than a little amused. Helen had made the man come more than once as she fed from him.

Helen looks at him and Natalia in horror, "I didn't mean to mark him."

"Relax, Helen, you didn't mark him. You aren't strong enough to overcome my mark." Natalia gives Nikolai a dirty look as she reassures Helen.

"Are you still hungry, little kitten?"

"Um, yes. But I think I should have something a little less exotic this time."

Nikolai gives her a kiss and licks the blood from her lips, "On its way. Eat slowly and you can take as much as you want. She is my gift to you. If you wish you can make her your pet."

Then Nikolai joins Natalia and the hunter. Natalia and Nikolai both strike unexpectedly sending the hunter to his knees. Moans of pain turn to moans of desire.

"Natalia, if you don't wish to kill him you will need to stop now." Natalia stops immediately.

"Why don't you let him finish, unless you're punishing him?" Nikolai asks as he takes in the fully aroused state of the male hunter.

"I think I'll make him a pet?" Natalia looks for Nikolai's permission.

"If you wish. You do have others I chose for you to take as pets." Nikolai shrugs not caring either way.

"Thank you," Natalie says giving Nikolai a brilliant smile.  In little time the man is both relieved and marked.