13. Destroyed.

“I’ve been treated so wrong, I’ve been treated so long…” --- Natalie Merchant.

 Chapter 13 // Destroyed.

             (Isadora’s POV)

         I locked the phone and put it back in my back pocket not giving my brain a chance to justify my guess of the unknown number being Harry’s. I walked into my first class of the day and luckily it was History. I liked my History classes and it’s one of the many reasons why I wanna be a Historian after I finish my school studies.

After the class ended, I tried to walk properly out of the class not showing any sign of weakness, till I reached my locker to fetch my things. I was about to follow everyone’s actions and go into my next class but I was violently dragged into the nearest closet by some harsh hands.

“Long time no see, school bitch.” Some female voice pulled me out of my trance and I blew a heavy sigh as I recognized the voice of Kimberly.  The girl who owned the main rule of basically destroying my whole life.

“Let’s see what we have here, a broken leg, huh? Is it because of another fu.cky trouble you caused?” Her annoying voice quipped as she kicked me right in my stitched leg causing me to fall down on my bum unwillingly, but the pain shot in my whole body making the idea of regaining my balance unbearable.

“What else would you ever want from me?” I asked through gritted teeth not wanting to lose my temper on her, especially on her.

I tried to stand up sliding my hands against the wall for support but that only caused me more pain as Kimberly caught sight of the skin under my jeans that was lifted slightly,

She frowned, “Oh, Are those stitches?” She countered in realization as her furrowed brows turned into raised ones.

“You’ve already ruined my life, what else do you want?” I said in a raising tune finally having the ability to stand on my feet,

“I’m still getting my revenge!” She screamed by that high pitched tone of hers blinding me for a second.

“I have no other thing to lose, don’t waste your time.” I quietly told her.

She acknowledged my answer by hitting me hard on my stitched leg focusing all her power on the stitched area and that was enough to make me collide with the floor once again as I loudly winced in pain,

“You were the one who made me look like a zero on the left! You made me look like I’m nothing! You deserve all what happens to you.” She screamed kicking me on my injured leg causing the pain to grow within every kick she did.

“It wasn’t my fault that I was smarter than you!” I shouted not wanting to let a tear fall in front of her as I tried to bury my pain.

What I’ve just said angered her as she started kicking me even more on every inch of my vulnerable body not just my leg,

“You’re such a who.re! I hate you!” She yelped before directing her balled up fist to my stitched leg punching it really heard and I hissed in pain feeling the tears form their way in my eyes. I felt blood stream down to my foot and that was enough to let me know that the wound has been opened,

She suddenly stopped harming me as I heard the door of the small closet we were in being opened, and I tried to stand to my feet not wanting to show my weakness to someone else, but it was impossible for me as I felt the dizziness getting to me because of my bleeding leg.

“Kim! You’re so fu.cking loud!” The girl who just entered hissed after she closed the door behind her and throwing the cigarette she held in her right hand towards an empty corner of the closet. I recognized her as Jen, a member of Kimberly’s group.