●~ PART 13 ~●

"What time is it?" I asked Namjoon.

He checked his watch " 12 am. But we have to pack right now"

Everyone nodded and started packing their things.

As I didn't have much stuff to pack I sat down on the ground and closed my eyes.

I didn't sleep. I just enjoyed the moment. The cold breeze blowing. The birds singing.

I felt like staying here forever. Except I didn't want to sleep on a ground again.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes slowly to let them adjust to the light. I looked who it was and it was Seokjin.

"You ok? You seem to like staying here hehe" he said.

"Oh yes, I'm fine... it's just very beautiful here" I told him.

He nodded and continued packing.

About 30 minutes later Namjoon said "ok let's go the cab is already waiting for us"

We all went to the cab.

It was the same driver as the other day.

This time I sat next to the window and Jungkook sat to the right of me.

As the drive took us some time I felt sleepy as I didn't get enough sleep.

I felt my head swing side to side while sleeping until Jungkook saw me and his right hand took my head and he put it on his shoulder so it doesn't bop so much.

I slept until the driver pretty loudly said "WE ARE HERE" Because most of us were asleep. I noticed that Jungkook has been asleep as well and his head was on top of mine.
I slightly shook him so he wakes up.

He opened his eyes.

"Huh?" He asked

"We're here," I told him

"Oh okay sorry," he said and jumped out of the cab.

I stepped right after him.

The driver drove away.

"While you guys were sleeping.." Namjoon started while unlocking the door of the dorm "..our manager called us saying that soon we will have a concert where we will perform and Y/N will dance Peek-A-Boo with Red Velvet"

I froze

"What," I said

"Yea.. you know.. Red Velvet.. and you will be a backup dancer" he said

"..."

"Y/N?" Hoseok came to me

"You fine?" He asked me

"ICANTDANCEWHATTHEACTUAL-" I started screaming.

Hoseok put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"He saw the video of you dancing so don't like you can dance," Namjoon said.

Hoseok slowly pulled his hand off my mouth.
"Sorry," I said.

We finally walked in.

I took off my shoes and socks (I hate going barefoot but uh I need it for the chapter)

I ran up the stairs. I kept walking on the carpet where Hoseok dropped my glass.

When suddenly my foot got cut by the glass that was really small and still in my carpet.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I started screaming.

I jumped on one of my foot out of my room and stopped at the stairs.