●~ PART 6 ~●

After the movies I couldn't fall asleep. I kept turning and squirming in my bed, but I just couldn't fall asleep. And I had a dance practice tomorrow, so I had to 100% get some sleep.

After hours of me trying to fight myself i decided to go downstairs and get some water in hopes to finally fall asleep. I walked to the kitchen and poured some water for myself. As I finished my cup and as I turned around I bumped into someone.

I squealed and looked up to see Jimin looking all sleepy.

''Jimin?? Why aren't you sleeping?'' I asked him while still holding my cup in my hands. He looked at me still dreamy ''I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to get some milk... What are you doing up so late?''

I sighed ''I couldn't fall asleep either... I suggest you go to sleep as fast as possible, we have a dance practice tomorrow so you should be well prepared to do some intense choreography''

He nodded and went to the fridge to get his milk.

I washed my cup and quickly took an apple as a snack. ''Okay, goodnight Jiminie, sleep tight'' I said as I waved at him slightly and left the kitchen.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. Empty. That's how my mind felt. I had nothing on it. I sat on my bed chewing at the apple peel. ''How did I even get here?'' I thought as i took a bigger bite of my apple. 

Soon enough I had finished my apple so I threw the middle part of it out in the trash can that was in the corner of my room. I got under my blanket and sighed deeply as I slowly and surely fell asleep

The next morning i got woken up by the sound of my alarm. I scrunched my face in disgust at the fact that it was screaming so loud in the morning. I hated waking up early, no matter how early I went to sleep I could NEVER wake up early.

I assume I got out of my bed too quickly since I saw all those little dots flash by my eyes making me lose my balance. I fell back in my bed now lying on my back. ''That's what you get for going late to sleep'' I tell myself as I slowly get up and walk over to my closet.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. ''Yeah?'' I ask as I turn to the door.

It was Hoseok ''Hey Y/N, we are going to take you with us to the dance practice if that's okay with you''

''OH yeah of course! I'll be ready in a few'' I said as I smiled. Hoseok nodded and closed the door.

I got ready and walked downstairs to see Seokjin and Yoongi put breakfast on the table. ''Oh my god it smells so nice!'' I said as  I sat down.

We all peacefully ate the breakfast and then took our bags and went to the  car. As we got in they immediately start blasting bops that we all sang along to. Not gonna lie, that was the most fun car ride in my life.

When we got to the practice room, they started setting up the sound and music while I stretched out carefully and got ready for some workout.

After 2 hours of intense dancing I sat down with my back againt the mirror breathing heavily. As I did I noticed Hoseok look at me and worriedly hurry over ''You ok?'' He asked.

''jsnkfbsjkf'' was all I could say. He nodded and handed me a water bottle. As soon as I saw that precious water bottle full of cold sweet water my eyes lit up and I took the water in lightning speed. 

After chugging down the entire bottle of water I told the guys to practice without me so I don't overwork myself. After another hour they had finished and we finally headed back to the car. 

As I got in first in the back, I sat next to the window, while Hoseok sat next to me and Jimin next to him, the rest got in their seats.

As soon as the engine got turned on I felt myself start slowly falling asleep. I felt my head go lower and lower every time, sometimes swaying from side to side, lightly hitting Hoseoks shoulder. Hoseok looked over at me and ''awwed'', he gently took my head and put it in his lap so I didn't end up with any neck-pain.

When we arrived, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. ''Oy...'' I said as I looked up at Hoseok. ''How long have I been asleep for?'' I asked as I looked up at him.

He chuckled ''not for too long, c'mon let's go inside'' and with that I got yeeted up and pulled inside the dorm.

Everyone seperated as soon as they entered the house, but Hoseok, Namjoon and I went to the living room to watch some TV.

As we sat down on the couch, me being in the middle of Namjoon and Hoseok, I decided to get some more sleep, so I put my head in Hoseoks lap and legs in Namjoons lap.

They both looked at eachother wide-eyed and then looked back at me. ''Yes? Is it bothering any of you? If so I can move somewhere else''

''noooo it's okay, right Namjoon?'' Hoseok said while looking over at Namjoon.

''Oh of course, it's completely fine, get some rest'' Namjoon said as he started switching through the channels