●~ PART 5 ~●

We both walked back to the dorm.

It was late. I kept looking around at the beautiful trees and sky.
We kept walking until I tripped

"Oh shi-" Hoseok said as he caught me.

"T-thanks," I said

He pulled me up a bit and smiled fondly while helping me gain my balance back. "You should be more careful" he shook his head and chuckled. I nodded and smiled at him. After few minutes of walking we finally reached the dorm.

"Ok let's go in then," he said as he opened the door. "HEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Jungkook greeted us with a hug.

"Oh, we went for a walk and shopping" Hoseok answered while taking his shoes off. I took off my shoes on put them down next to Hoseoks Balenciaga shoes. As I let out a sigh the lights went off.

"Great" Taehyung said. ''Bruh, Y/N you just cut down the electrecity by sighing, how about sigh and hope it comes back'' Jungkook said while pouting. I put my arm on his shoulder, which I assume was his since it was hella dark inside. ''Sorry bub, not my fault this time''

"Well then.. since we don't have any electricity for now... LET'S PLAY A GAME" Jimin suggested. ''Hell yeah, we can play BTS UNO'' Seokjin said as he looked at us hopingly.

"Hehe... yeah... games in the dark... haha.. what a concept.." I said while nervously fidgeting with the hem of my shirt

"Ok Y/N spill it, what's wrong" Hoseok asked me trying to look through me

"Well, how should i phrase it... I can't stay in the dark for too long.. otherwise I'll start acting up and might as well start acting very weirdly'' I said as I looked at all of their faces.

"Oh Y/N it will be fine, we will just bring out some candles and it's going to be fine" Taehyung said as he walked to his room to get his favourite expensive candles.

When we lit the candles and got comfortably around the table Seokjin put down the UNO cards. ''Okay who's going to start?'' He asked. ''OH CAN I GO. PLEASE I REALLY WANNA GO FIRST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE'' We all lowkey jumped as we heard Jungkook enthusiastically yell.

''Oh.. yeah of course Jungkook, you can go first'' Namjoon said as he kept replacing the cards in his hands.

We kept playing the BTS UNO game for about 2 hours. It wasn't anything out of ordinary really, but most of the time it went like this:

Everyone: DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN 

*Jimin puts down a Seokjin card*

Everyone: JIIIIIN TAN DAN TAN DAN TAN DAN

*Yoongi puts down a Taehyung card*

Everyone: V nuga nareul magado naui gal gireul gandago insaeng han bangirago, leggo 

Basically BTS being BTS, what can I say.

After the intense game we go very hungry so Jin called the pizza delivery and ordered us some pizza. Soon enough thankfully the pizza arrived so we all sat around the table eating pizza and drinking wine while talking about our pasts. It was really wholesome and it was so good to find out more about them.

After finishing the pizza we cleaned up and moved to the living room. Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and I sat on the couch, while others sat either in front of the couch or on the chairs. 

We all picked out a movie we wanted to watch and ended up watching quite alot of movies.