~Twenty~

(A/N GUYS!!! READ THISSSSS!!! Okay, I've decided to take a vote, those who want a smut and those who don't... I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable and I want you to be happy so yeahhh, I won't write it in this one...)

Jimin's POV

"Everyone please fasten your seat belts, we are about to land."

I obeyed and put my seat belt on. Yoongi had been writing in his journal the whole flight and I was positive it was some kind of song lyrics. I was sure that after I told him how much I worried about him, he had stopped. Apparently not.

I decided to respect his privacy and didn't ask him about it. He put his journal back in his bag and put his seat belt on. He grasped onto my hand as we landed and shut his eyes.

Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Kookie, Hobi, Lisa, Yoongi, and I all loaded into Jin's minivan. Jin dropped everyone off and drove us back to his house along with Namjoon. When we pulled up in the driveway and after Jin and Namjoon had gotten out, I grabbed Yoongi's shoulder. I wasn't letting him leave until I saw what he was writing. Yes, I was being nosy but I wanted to make sure he wasn't writing anything suicidal.

"Yoongi?" I asked.

"Yes Jimin?"

"Umm- I don't really know how to ask you this."

"Just ask me."

"Umm- W-what were you w-writing in your n-notebook?"

He looked down at the ground, blush appearing on his cheeks. "I'll show you later. I haven't finished it yet." He smiled and went inside.

It was warm today for once so I decided to go outside. Jin had a giant oak tree in his backyard that didn't seem to hard to climb. I put the plain yellow notebook under my arm, put my foot in a groove and began to climb. I wrapped my arms around a tree branch and pulled myself up.

I sat on the lowest branch with my back against the truck of the tree. I pulled the notebook out from under my arm and pulled a pen out of my pocket. I wanted to be like Yoongi and write lyrics so I began brainstorming. After a while I had filled the entire page.

This isn't by chance

Just, just- I could feel that

The world is different than it was yesterday

Just, just- with your joy

When you called to me

I become your flower

As if I were waiting for you

We bloom more as it aches

Maybe this was the universe's providence

Just something like that

You are me, I am you

I'm just afraid as I am anticipating 

Destiny is often jealous of us

I'm just as scared as you are

When you see me

When you touch me