~Nineteen~

Yoongi's POV
Jimin carried me on his back the whole way to the hotel, all while Jin and Hobi kept complimenting how well my ass looked in those panties. I'm surprised Lisa hadn't come back yet and seen me wearing her lingerie. I'm grateful for that.

"How may I help you?" The lady at the front desk said. She had her head in a magazine and had no interest to look up. We didn't say anything but Jin and Hobi wouldn't stop snickering. Tae, Kookie, and Namjoon had already gone upstairs, so all that were left were me, Jin, Hobi and Jimin.

"How may I help you?" She repeated. She now looked up from her book and her eyes widened to the size of golf balls. "Umm- Sir? Ma'am?"

"He's both!" Hobi yelled.

"Hobi, you better shut up before I shove a condom down your throat." I said. "Jimin, can we please go?"

"Sure." He said. He grabbed my legs tighter and ran for the stairs.

"Why are we taking the stairs?"

"Well, do you want someone else to get on the elevator while you're dressed like that?"

"Good point."

He started running up the stairs. It was hard to stay on his back and it didn't help that the panties were falling down. "Jimin! Slow down!"

"Why?"

"The- the p-panties are f-falling down." I can't believe I had just said that sentence. No guy has ever had to say that before. He smirked and ran faster.

"Good."

My eyes widened. What had Jin and Namjoon done to him? Plus I was supposed to be dominant! That's how my nature has always been.

"Jimin, some other time. Preferably when I'm not wearing Lisa's lingerie."

He slowed down and his smirk disappeared. "Why? Are you afraid?"

"No, I'm dominant and I don't look like it right now. I promise Babyboy, soon."

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me, Babyboy." I smirked. I might not look dominant, but I sounded like it.

"Okay, Daddy." He snickered.

We were almost to our floor so Jimin slowed to a walk. He let me off his back and looked to make sure no one else was in the hallway. "We're good."

I walked out into the hallway and into our bedroom. I locked the door and quickly changed into jeans and a T-shirt. Jimin walked in the room and I stormed past him to Lisa's room. Opening the door I threw the panties and bra on her bed and ran to Jin and Namjoon's room.

I opened the door without knocking to see Jin against the wall and Namjoon viciously attacking his neck. Jin was attempting to hold back his moans while Namjoon pleasured him. "Namjoon! I'm going to kill you!"

He jumped and Jin's eyes shot open. Namjoon didn't have a shirt on and his hand was still down Jin's pants. He pulled it out and stood up strait, letting Jin slide down the wall. Jin's neck was covered in purple hickeys and his belt was hanging from his waistband.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Namjoon asked. He was clearly angry and his eyes glowed with fire. "Jin, go wait in the hallway, I have to do something."

Jin got up from the floor and walked out the door. "Don't take to long."

Namjoon nodded and Jin closed the door. Namjoon walked over and locked it. He turned around slowly, a smirk crossing his face. "Now Yoongi, you know what I do to people who misbehave, don't you?"

He walked closer and pushed me onto his bed. "Namjoon!" I screamed. "Don't do this!"

He completely ignored me and pinned my arms above my head. He began to attack at my neck, sucking and biting until I gasped. I wasn't used to this, I was still a virgin. He had found my sweet spot and began attacking it. He pulled away and smirked, satisfied with what he had done.

"Namjoon! I swear I will kill you!"

"Yeah, okay." He scoffed.

He began to unbuckle my belt. "Namjoon!" I screamed. I couldn't let him do this. I fought with all I had to push him off me. He shifted a little, giving me time to slide out from under him. I ran towards the door only to be grabbed by the shoulders. "Where are you going?" I felt his warm breath against the back of my neck and felt his clothed crotch rub against me.

"Anywhere but here!" I yelled and fought to get out of his grasp. "This is rape Namjoon!"

"It's not rape if you like it!" He snickered. "I'll let you go though, you've had enough punishment."

"You think!?"

I unlocked the door and made a run for it. I ran past Jin and down the hallway before turning around and yelling "your boyfriend is a psychopath!"  

I opened the door to my room and shut it behind me. I leaned against it and slid down to the floor, putting my face in my hands. I was tired and that was the scariest thing I've ever witnessed. "Yoongi?"

I looked up to see Jimin sitting up in bed. He looked confused and worried. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Namjoon just tried to fucking rape me!" I yelled.

"What!?" He screamed, jumping out of bed and running over to me. "Where's your belt?"

I looked down and sure enough, my belt was missing. Namjoon must have taken it to tease Jin with. "It's okay. He didn't get to do anything. I'm alright."

He traced my neck. "That hickey says otherwise."

"What?!" I screamed. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom mirror. There on my neck was a big purple spot that I'm pretty sure wasn't there earlier. "That son of a bitch! How am I supposed to hide this?"

"Jin does a pretty good job of it." He snickered. I shot him a death glare and he stopped smiling.

"Sorry. I'm just stressed." I muttered.

I felt Jimin's arms around my neck as he hugged me. "It's okay, we'll find a way to hide it. Then we'll know how to hide mine."

I smirked and turned around to face him. "You're right, Babyboy, but for now let's sleep."

He nodded and jumped on the bed. "Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Babyboy."

________

(A/N

Wow. Wow. Wow. Did I really just write this?!

Well, my face is red as a tomato, I need holy water, and I'm listening to House of Cards so I'm guessing I did. Yes, a smut is coming so gather up your holy water and prepare yourself! I've had people tell me to write a smut so I will.

Anyway I just wanted to say sorry for not updating sooner. The internet is slow because of the 4 straight days of rain here, so yeah. Anyway THANK YOU FOR 800 READS!!! This is amazing and I'm super close to 1K!

I have a bet with my math teacher right now that I will reach 1K by the end of the month. Please help me win that bet. If we do reach 1K by the end of the month, I will do a face reveal! Yeah, you get to see my ugly face...

Anyway, thank you guys!!! Love you!)