~Fifteen~

Yoongi's POV

I slept with Jimin that night. He kept insisting that I get my wounds checked. I like that he worries about me, but I don't like that he worries about me, if that makes sense. I woke up around midnight to the sound of someone yelling. Jimin had his head buried in my chest, so cute. I got up, careful not to wake him. Opening the window I was shocked at what I saw. MinGyu, Baekhyun, Jinyoung, and some other people from the alley were standing outside with lighters. They weren't kidding earlier were they?

I ran over to Jimin's bed and shook him awake. "Jimin!" I whisper screamed. "Get up!"

"W-Why?" He groggily said.

"MinGyu and Baekhyun are here and they have lighters with them."

"I swear, they're pyromaniacs." The situation must not have settled in his brain yet because he was very calm.

"You remember that they said they were going to burn our houses down."

His expression changed in less than a second. "Oh no!" He ran over to the window to see what was happening for himself. "We have to call the police."

He grabbed his phone and dialed the emergency number, telling the operator that someone was going to try to burn down his house. After giving them the address they said they were on their way. Jimin lived on Serendipity Street if you didn't know.

"Take this fatty!" I heard MinGyu yell. I looked outside again, he lit his lighter, the orange flame illuminating his bitch face. I felt anger fill my whole body. "Hey Minbitch! Get the fuck out of here before I have to do it myself!"

He turned toward me and looked surprised to see me in Jimin's window. "Yoongi? Why are you still at Jimin's house?"

"That's not important, why are YOU here?!"

"What does it look like? I wasn't kidding earlier! I will burn this place to the ground!"
I heard police sirens in the distance. Not much longer. "You called the police!?"

"Well if a group of lunatics with lighters came to your house, wouldn't you?"

"No, I'd just beat them up."

"You're a cocky bastard aren't you?"

"Say another word and I light it up!" I stopped talking. I had already caused Jimin's family enough trouble, I didn't want to cause more. I waited, I was wondering why he hadn't left by now, since the police were on their way, then I noticed that Baekhyun was gone. I backed away from the window and told Jimin that I had to go do something. I walked down the hallway to the living room, I saw him. Baekhyun was around the back of the house with a gasoline can. He's not fucking serious. Yep, apparently he was, he was pouring a trail of gasoline from where the others were to the house.

I ran out the door. "Baekhyun! Please don't do this!" He looked up at me, hate in his eyes.

"Yoongi! Leave me alone, If you don't want me back go away!"

"I can't leave you alone! You're about to set a house on fire!"

"Leave me the fuck alone!" He pushed me away. The lights from the police cars reflected off the windows of the other houses. They were here. I ran back inside to make sure Jimin was okay, he was, I would have killed myself if he wasn't. "Jimin, they're here, finally!"

"Good."

We watched from the window as the police restrained MinGyu and the others. Shit! I left Baekhyun out back. I ran back to where he was a few minutes ago, he was gone. I opened the door and looked down the street. No one. What I did see however was terrifying. Fire.

The house was on fire, and no one knew except me. I ran inside screaming. I woke up Jimin's mom and brought them both outside. We stood on the sidewalk, watching the house go up in flames. That bitch!

"Where are we going to go?" I heard Jimin ask his mom, who was crying.

"I-I don't k-know. We could g-go stay with m-my sister."

"Mom? Can I stay with Jin? He has plenty of extra space, and I wouldn't have to switch schools. Just until we find a new place. You know Anna's house is on the other side of Korea."

"I-I guess, I d-don't want y-you to have to s-switch schools."

"Mom, don't cry it'll be okay." Jimin hugged her, she didn't stop crying though. I felt bad, like it was all my fault. It was all my fault, I shouldn't have gotten Jimin involved in this. I started walking down the street.

"Yoongi! Where are you going?"

"I-I don't want to cause you anymore t-trouble."

"You're coming with me! You're going to stay with me, no matter what."

"Jimin, I can't."

"Yes you can and you will." The expression on his face was so sad, but cute at the same time. "Yoongi, you make me feel special, you remember what I was like before I met you. I practically can't live without you. Please don't leave me."

"Why do you sound like I'm breaking up with you?" I chuckled. It made him smile.

"Please, just stay with me."

I looked at him, then his mom. She had stopped crying and was staring at Jimin. She looked surprised to see him acting like that towards me. I guess she didn't know about him being gay. "Mom?" He turned towards his mom.

"Y-yes sweetie?"

"Umm- I-I'm g-gay."

Her eyes widened to the size of baseballs. "J-Jimin? Why didn't y-you tell me earlier?"

"I was afraid that you would hate me for it."

"Jimin- I would never hate you for that."

"Umm- and Yoongi is- my- my boyfriend." He hugged me and I kissed his forehead.

"I knew it! I had a feeling you two." She smiled. "I'm happy my Jiminie has found someone, especially you Yoongi."

I smiled hearing these words. I love Jimin. No one could pay me enough to tell people otherwise. "We should probably go tell Jin." I nodded and we started for Jin's house.

______

Jin said we could stay as long as we needed. He planned to have another sleepover soon, yay! School was better today. MinGyu and Baekhyun were expelled for what they did, so Jimin didn't have to worry about getting bullied by them. I'm glad that he can finally be happy. Things are finally looking up in my life, all thanks to Jimin.

_____

(A/N

The internet is finally working!!! And... I got a new computer!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!

Please welcome a new ARMY to the family... SnowmanWrites

OMGGGGG We are almost at 400 reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Look for another update to make up for yesterday, hopefully. <3

Also this chapter suckkks :(