~Eight~

(A/N

This chapter sucks in my opinion so please tell me what you think! Thanks for all the support! Love youuu!)

Yoongi's POV

Did I really just tell him that? What if he knows that I like him now? I'm so stupid. I rushed up the two flights of stairs I had to take to get to my apartment. I opened the door, the room was still the same, shattered glass covering the floor, my blood staining the old wooden floors. The thing that stood out though, were the two people standing in the middle of the room. My parents. "What are YOU doing here?" I wasn't sure who I aimed for in that question, but it worked for both of them. They were never home.

Mom was normally at the strip club and Dad was usually drunk and with a slut. My mom doesn't care, they only pretend to be married for my sake, but I know they're faking. "Don't start with me! What happened here? Did you kill someone?" He smiled a little at the last remark, he was probably drunk, he always is.

"I didn't kill anyone. Your son almost DIED! And where were you? With another slut, probably!" I angrily swiped an empty beer bottle off the counter. It landed on the ground, shattering with the other one from earlier.

"What do you mean son? You're no son! You're weak, like a little girl. And you act like a pussy!" He shouted. I was used to all the bullshit insults he spit from his filthy mouth. "You don't have the balls to be my son!"

"Well at least I'm not a fucking rapist or a stripper!" I screamed at both of my so called parents. "I'm leaving, for good, now I understand why Ella left! I don't know why I haven't left already, I'm tired of all the bullshit!"

I walked to my room, trying to keep my cool. My room was small, a twin sized bed, a lamp, and my green duffel bag. I grabbed my duffel bag and put my only possessions into it, heading back into the living room.

"Where will you go? You don't have any friends anymore!" He laughed. He just loves to make my life a living hell doesn't he?

"You're right, I don't have any friends. I have a FAMILY! They're there for me when you aren't. They care for me more than you ever have. If it wasn't for them, I would be dead! And in that family is a beautiful angel, whose eyes sparkle, who's smile is brighter than the sun, who makes my heart beat faster every time I see him, who's waiting in the car right now, WHO I LOVE!"

I grabbed my duffel bag and headed for the door. I was stopped and pushed against a wall, big hands on my throat. "You're a disgrace to this family! I never want to see your face again!"

It was getting hard to breathe when I heard the voice that could only belong to an angel. "Yoongi!"

"Here" I weakly said. "Help!"

The door opened and Jimin stepped into the room, his red hair messy and his eyes full of fire. "Get off him, you bitch!"

He went to throw a punch but missed. This buying me some time as my dad went to punch him back. I grabbed the duffel bag and threw it out the door. Turning around I saw my dad throw a punch deep into Jimin's face. Blood trickled down his perfect features. I ran to grab his wrist and pulled him out of the apartment, heading for the car.

I threw my bag in the backseat and jumped in. Jimin climbed in, fumbling with the keys before eventually starting the car. My dad raced down the stairs, following us. "Go!" I yelled.

Jimin sped out of the parking lot and was on the main road in five seconds, my dad yelling curse words behind us.

_____

Jimin's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"You're right, I don't have any friends. I have a FAMILY! They're there for me when you aren't. They care for me more than you ever have. If it wasn't for them, I would be dead! And in that family is a beautiful angel, whose eyes sparkle, who's smile is brighter than the sun, who makes my heart beat faster every time I see him, who's waiting in the car right now, WHO I LOVE!"

I stood outside the door. Yoongi was taking a long time so I decided to go check on him. I overheard what he said and I froze on the spot. He does like me!

*FLASHBACK END*

_______

I drove up to our house, parking in the driveway. Yoongi got out of the car and stood there, gaping at the house in front of him. "You okay?" I asked.

"Your house is massive!"

"Yeah, it's pretty big."

I lead him inside and he put his stuff in my room. Now I had to go explain to my mom what happened. "Mom?"

She looked up from the soup she was making and turned towards me and Yoongi. "I'd like you to meet Yoongi." I gestured towards the older blond boy next to me. "Can he stay here? His parents- I don't know what to call it, but he can't go back home."

She looked surprised. I guess she was thinking about having another human in the house. "Umm, I don't know, for how long?"

"Well-"

I was interrupted by Yoongi who spoke up. "Not for long, I'll probably be able to find a place soon."

She was thinking, I could tell. "Well- okay."

I smiled. "Thanks." I led Yoongi to my room where I had two twin sized beds. "It's small, I hope it'll do."

"It's perfect." He sat down on the other bed and stared off into space. "Thank you Jimin."

"You're welcome." I collapsed on my bed. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

1 new message

ThePinkPrincessJin: Me and Joonie are going to a party tonight, the other too, you wanna come?

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Jin, they said they're going to a party and they asked if I want to come."

"You want to come?" He asked. "Cause I do."

"Sure? I guess."

JimChim95: Sure, Yoongi's coming too

ThePinkPrincessJin: Ok, see you tonight at 8 ;)