25

My extremely painful headache caused me to wake up and stir from my bed. I felt the need to throw up so I immediately ran to the bathroom to release all the toxins inside my system. I heard the door open and Harry's hand held the small of my back while the other held my hair back.

"I'm not going to ask if you're okay because clearly, you're not." He muttered. I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything back. I wad already feeling bad and instead of comforting me, he's making things so much worse.

I stood up and wiped my face with a small towel hanging beside the toilet, ignoring Harry and walking past him. I wobbled downstairs, Harry trailing behind me as he mumbled words I couldn't understand. I knew that he was talking shit about me but I chose to ignore it because I'm not in the mood to argue with him right now.

I pushed myself up on the counter and drank a glass of cold water, looking around the kitchen for some comfort food to ease my tummy.

"I'm going to work, I'll see you later." He said as he reached for my lips to kiss me, but I tilted my face to the other side so he could kiss me on the cheek instead. "I'm supposed to me mad at you, not the other way around."

I didn't react and kept my head turned away from him. "Leave, you're going to be late." I said sternly and heard him walk out the door.

I threw my arms up in frustration and cursed Harry's name, I can't believe how immature he was acting towards this. First of all, he shouldn't even be mad because I was able to come home safely even though I didn't tell him that I was going home with Li -- oh. So that's why he's angry, it's because he had no idea that Liam would drive me home.

I texted Harry out of guilt and apologized, but I didn't receive a reply back so I pretended that I didn't text him at all and switched to airplane mode to prevent other people from bothering me. I texted Liam and thanked him again, immediately receiving a reply asking if he should cover for me since I'm already late for work.

To Liam:

I'm still going, tell Mister Germond that I got stuck in traffic. Thanks, I owe you. x

From Liam:

A cup of iced coffee would be great ;-) Take care xx

I also texted Jane and told her to contact me through my office phone, she figured out right away that me and Harry weren't in good terms.

From Jane:

Harry wasn't looking very happy when he passed by my office :-/ I'm going to the doctor today, just wanted to let you know.

To Jane:

Ignore him, he'll get around eventually. Do you need company? I finish work at five.

From Jane:

No I'm good thanks. I'll see you soon :-)

* * * *

I was having a good day so far, Mister Germond liked all of my design proposals and Cheryl contacted Liam while we were having coffee. Liam looked so happy when they were talking and seeing him smile like that made my day a little brighter. I took the bus home and thankfully I didn't get stuck in traffic. It was still early, so I decided to go grocery shopping and cook dinner for my family tonight.

Walking home from the store turned out to be a good idea because I bumped into my high school friend Calum Hood. It was funny when we first met because I never even thought that he was Asian. I knew from the very start that he was Kiwi and Scottish, since I was a committee for the student council, I had the advantage of organizing the students' documents.

Paper Hearts ♡ Harry Styles AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara