5

Harry's POV

I'm sitting here on the edge of her bed while I watch her pad across the room from left to right. There was a pile of clothes on the carpeted floor and bags scattered on top of the duvet cover. I couldn't help but laugh at how anxious she was getting, though I can't really help her right now. It's her first day at the fashion company and she said that she wanted to make a good first impression on her co-workers, and especially her boss.

"Does this look okay?"

"You look fine."

"No, fine is not enough." And with that, she removed her black blazer and dug under the pile of clothes for the nth time. I sighed and pushed the bags away from the bed to lie down, only to be scolded by her.

"Harry! Those bags are expensive! You can't just throw them on the floor!"

"You need to calm down, Sidney. Stop stressing yourself out, it's only your first day."

"Only my first day? If I don't make a good impression on my co-workers I wouldn't be able to make any friends, and I'm blaming you."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from Sidney, not wanting to start another argument with her since we already fought the other day. The hickey she gave me started to heal already, but there was a still a purple bruise that my shirt collar could barely hide. Sidney still felt guilty about it so she covered the mark with make-up to at least hide it a little bit.

"Harry,"

"What?"

"How do I look now?"

I pushed myself up to look at her and wow, she looked great. The purple top she wore was a perfect fit, hugging her curves not too tightly, just enough to see the shape of her hips. The length of her black skirt hovered right above her knees, matching it with a pair of black heels. She was absolutely stunning.

"Y-you look great."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

Her cheeks turned pink and so did mine. I've never seen her wear something like this, so this is definitely a first for me. Back in college, her fashion sense didn't really matter. She would wear skinny jeans or denim shorts, matched with a simple t-shirt and her favorite leather jacket that I gave on her 19th birthday. Speaking of that leather jacket, she decided to wear it at work too.

"Now you look perfect," I said, smirking at her.

"I think I need to buy a new leather jacket, but this one will always be my favorite." she answered and winked.

----

Sidney's POV

Harry dropped me off and said that he'll meet up with Jane for her job interview later today. I told him that I'll ride the bus home but he insisted on picking me up anyway.

I entered the tall building and was greeted again by Kathy, who always seemed to be in a giddy mood. She gave me a warm welcome and escorted me to the elevator.

"Third floor, fifth cubicle. Mister Germond will be meeting you shortly. But for now, go ahead and organize your desk."

"Thank you Miss Kathy."

As I reached my desired floor, I walked across the narrow hallway to find my little office space. My vision was limited due to the large box I held in between my arms, which consisted of my personal belongings and a few desk decorations. I accidentally bumped into someone, causing the box to slide out of my hands. Luckily, the person had fast reflexes and caught it right before it fell to the floor.