9

Boys will be boys. I grew up living with four, my dad included, and believe me, it's fun but it can get out of hand sometimes.

Since Kellan and I are only two years apart, we always argued about everything from leaving the bathroom door open to who was going to wash the dishes. It didn't stop until Kellan had his first girlfriend when he was sixteen. He changed and respected me a lot more, offering me rides to school and cooking breakfast for everyone. When they broke up a year after though, he got depressed and his old attitude came rushing back. But when he met Cindy, he changed again but this time, he was more matured than ever. Now we get along really well, including Cindy who I treat as a sister whenever she visits. One thing I like I about her is that she's a very supportive girlfriend. She made it a habit to watch every one of Kellan's football games and made sure to invite her other friends for extra support. I guess that's why Kellan is head over heels for her.

Jayden and Blake were typical boys. Their lives revolved around video games, sports and annoying their big sister. Every summer, mom would pay me to babysit them and not one day was ever normal. Sometimes they're too wrapped up in a video game that they ignore me the whole day and some days they were complete pranksters, playing tricks on me wherever I went.

But when their childhood days were over and I found out that Jayden had a crush on his schoolmate, they matured little by little. Jayden's a pretty smart kid. He likes math and is an expert at astronomy. He knows every galaxy and planet and believes that aliens exist.

Blake on the other hand, is addicted to Star Wars and graffiti art. Dad bought him the whole DVD set on his 12th birthday, and mom painted our basement wall white just so he could spray paint it. The basement became his own canvas, even the ceilings and floors were colorful. Mom got mad once when the paint dripped on the floor because she only allowed him to paint the walls, but dad said it was alright and mom eventually agreed.

Like I was saying, boys will be boys, and now that Harry and I became official, he always hangs out at home after picking me up from work.

I was sprawled across the couch in the living room, tired from work and my eyes were starting to close. Jayden and Blake are sitting on the carpeted floor below me, ready for another game of Call of Duty. My legs were lifted up by warm hands and when I opened my eyes, Harry was already sitting on the couch with my legs on his lap. I opened my arms out and asked for a hug but Blake made a fake-vomiting sound and told us to get a room.

"What are you guys playing?" Harry asked.

"Call of Duty! Do you wanna play?" Jayden offered the controller to Harry and of course he didn't decline. He slid off of the couch and sat in between the boys and pressed the start button.

They became rowdy and their voices startled me, waking me up from my shallow slumber. I groaned and stretched, realizing that I've only been asleep for a few minutes, that's why my head started to ache.

Harry heard me as he paused the game, "are you okay?"

"My head hurts."

"Sorry, do you want me to carry you upstairs?"

I shook my head twice and covered my face with a throw pillow, shifting to the other side. I felt Harry's muscular arms slide under my body and he carried me to my bed. My eyes fluttered open and I watched Harry pull a blanket over my body, making sure I was warm and secure under the sheets.

"Go back to sleep," he whispered after planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Cuddle?" I whispered back, pouting my lips and tugging on the sleeve of his shirt. He was beside me in seconds, arms were wrapped around my waist and face nuzzled on the side of my neck.