19*

I remember when I was a little kid, my mom and dad used to fight over some things they said I would never understand. It made me furious because they literally argued in front of me but I had no idea what they were talking about. I think they fight about money sometimes, and I sometimes hear my name in the middle of their conversation. That usually leads to my mom pulling me behind her and before I know it, our bags were packed and I was already sitting in the backseat. I think my mom attempted to leave my dad and my brothers so many times, but in the end, she turns the steering wheel around and we'd come back home late at night when everyone was asleep.

Mom would whisper, "go to sleep, everything will be back to normal in the morning." And all I did was believe in her.

At one point in my life, dad was the one who took away my brothers. Mom was furious and didn't allow this to happen, so she followed my dad's car around until he grew tired of running away from her. It's funny how they end up alone in the other car and my oldest brother would be the one to drive us back home. Everything turned out alright after that. They talked it out and accepted their faults and I didn't care what the issue was, all I cared about was that they made-up and didn't end up with a divorce. God, I don't think I could handle them separating.

----

Here I was inside the rented car, wiping my tears with the sleeve of my oversized sweater and looking in the rear view mirror. My reflection was horrid and I looked like total shit. My mascara was smudged and encircled the whole area of my eyes, making me look like a raccoon, and my lipstick stain made my lips look more swollen than it already was.

I didn't care about my reflection once I saw a small, black car that was parked behind me. I guess I haven't looked in the rear view mirror to notice it following me this whole time. My heartbeat increased when I saw a pair of brown boots step out of the car, I closed my eyes shut and prayed hard that I was only hallucinating.

"Sidney, unlock the door." His raspy voice says outside my window.

When I saw his dark green eyes pierce through mine, fear grew inside me and I immediately unlocked the door. I don't actually know if it was fear or just desperation. He walked to the passenger's side and opened the door gently, sliding inside the medium-sized vehicle with ease.

I kept my head turned away, but I could see his faded reflection on my window staring at me.

"Sid," he whispered as I felt his warm hand hover over mine. I attempted to pull away but his grip was too strong. "Please talk to me," he whispered again, but he loosened his grip this time.

"I-I'm sorry," I cried and unintentionally fell into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cradled me onto his lap like a baby.

"Sshh, it's okay, you don't have to apologize." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes I do, I feel so bad for making you feel this way." I cried again.

"I said it's okay, Sid." He answered more sternly.

I pushed myself off of him to look into his eyes, "then why didn't you call me? Why didn't you text me? Why didn't you stop me from leaving?"

"Because I thought you wouldn't care if I didn't call. You didn't tell me about this whole trip so I figured that you wouldn't mind me not saying goodbye."

I looked at him angrily, "what is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Is this some type of game you're playing? I cried myself to sleep every damn night trying to figure you out!"

"What do you mean trying to figure me out? What did you want me to do, make you go home alone every night after work? Do you know how dangerous those streets are? And every morning I bring you to work because I know the bus is always full."

I cut him off quickly, "that's not the point!"

"Then what the is the point?! Damn it Sidney I still love you and you're making things so hard for the both of us!"

I harshly crashed my lips on his and he immediately kissed back, his hands trailing from my thighs up to the hem of my shirt. His warmth made my skin shiver but cause goosebumps to arise all over when I felt his metal-clad rings touch me. His mouth left mine and slid down to my neck as he carried me to the backseat of the narrow vehicle.

He placed me down and pulled the sweater over my head, me doing the same with his white t-shirt. He slid my pants down and unzipped his own by himself. His lips planted soft kisses on my clavicle as he unhooked my bra, whispering sweet nothings as he did so.

I could feel his tip hard against the thin cloth of my laced underwear, grinding gently as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Harry, t-take it off," I pleaded, referring to my underwear.

"No, not yet." He said.

I felt his hand trail down the middle of my thighs and I tensed between his touch. He inserted one finger inside my underwear, "so wet for me already."

God, he was being so cocky now. I hated how much it's turning me on.

"H-Harry, please."

My begging just lead to him inserting another finger, but his other hand worked its way to remove my underwear completely. His fingers pumped in and out and the feeling was so strange, but felt so incredibly good. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're so tight," he whispered as he pumped faster.

I moaned but begged him to stop because I knew I was going to come any second. The feeling was still so new to me and I didn't know what to do. My nails clawed on his bare back and I heard him groan in pain and pleasure, but I continued to beg him to stop, but he didn't listen.

"It's okay, let it go, baby."

And that's when I collapsed. A rush of pleasure escaped every part of my body and before I let out a loud moan, Harry's lips crashed into my own, giving me no time to even process what just happened.

He pulled away, "that was only step one, baby."

___

A/N: cliffhanger because i can! G O O D B Y E

vote and comment pretty please xxx