12

"Remember that one time you threw up in our Theology class and you got kicked out because of the mess you made?" I ask Harry while we cooked lunch for the both of us. We coincidentally had long lunch breaks today and we decided to go to my place because I knew that no one was home.

"I was hung-over and recovering from a break-up, thank you very much." Harry answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

"And that one time you fell off the monkey bar in the park and you chipped a tooth. You cried and thought that all your teeth would fall off."

"I did not cry! It was a manly squeal. And besides, I broke my wrist too! I had every right to express my feelings!"

"So you did cry?" I smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh shut up, you!"

"Okay okay, how about that time when your phone fell in our toilet and you grabbed a plunger to grab it but only made the toilet water overflow! Oh my God, that was hilarious! You literally flooded the whole bathroom!" I was laughing hysterically but Harry was clearly not amused.

"I sneezed and the phone slipped from my hand so it's still not my fault." He said, pointing a spatula directly at me. "That phone was shit anyway."

"That was a birthday present from your mom!" I threw a clove of garlic and it hit his right shoulder.

"Well I used my savings to have it fixed but the electronics guy gave up, so I had to buy a new one!"

"And you bought the exact same unit and never told your mom about what happened," I said back and smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and continued stirring the gravy mix inside a large plastic bowl.

"Let me just remind you of that one time you farted in front of your little freshman crush. You had beans for breakfast and wouldn't stop farting the rest of the day," Harry was smiling smugly now, victory written all over his expression.

"That was nothing compared to what happened to you and your little freshman crush! I was right there beside you when it happened, by the way. Cute little Wynona Jackson came walking up to you while you were on the treadmill. You lost your focus and bam! You slipped and crashed on the wall like a fly!" Harry stopped stirring and crossed his arms, his mouth was in a straight line, but I could tell that he was only holding back his laughter. It was a damn funny story and I can't believe how good of an actor he's trying to become right now.

"Alright, you get points for that. But you had your fair share of embarrassing moments at the gym too, you know. That time when you almost had a breast show in front of all the hormonal teenagers working out because your shirt got stuck inside your bra without you even noticing."

"You saved me though. You immediately pulled it down when I came out of the locker room. So no, that's not counted as an embarrassing moment. And excuse me, you're the one who said that I had nice and squishy boobs, therefore it wouldn't be that embarrassing if I had a boob show."

"Hey! Those boobs are for my eyes only! You got that? And why are we even talking about all these embarrassing stories back in college?"

I giggled, "just reminiscing on the good old days."

"Good for you, not for me. I was such a mess back then, especially freshman year because I had issues on which major to take up. I was torn between architecture and sociology. But I also wanted to go to law school, some days I wanted to be an entrepreneur too."

"Well I'm glad you chose to live the artsy life," I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his shoulder.

"I'm glad I did too. If I didn't, I wouldn't have met you and we wouldn't be together right now." He turned around to face me and dipped his head down to plant a gentle kiss on my lips.