21

"How could you even build a bedroom inside an aquarium? Is that even legal? Who takes care of the fishes?" I have been scrolling through this interior designer's blog for an hour now and I'm quite in awe at all the houses. Harry has been assigned to be acquainted with this woman but he was having doubts because of how different her designs were and he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to keep up.

"Look at how ridiculous this one is: a bed in the middle of a large swimming pool? You can slip, fall and drown in there!" Harry laughed at how judgmental I was being, but the truth is, I didn't want Harry to be partners with this girl. She was a year older than me and had the face of a Victoria's Secret angel. I guess I felt a bit insecure when I saw her profile, and besides, Harry and I just made up from our fight. I know I'm being selfish, but I couldn't care less because I know how Harry can act when he meets beautiful women.

Harry closed his laptop in front of me, "that's enough, come here." He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my small waist. He peppered kisses all over my pale face and I giggled when he touched the ticklish parts of my skin.

"You're jealous and I know it," he whispers and I heard him chuckle.

"Excuse me? Why would I be jealous?" I snapped as I crossed my arms in front of him.

"Because you've been insulting her designs after I showed you her bio data. Don't act like I don't know you, Sid."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I am not jealous, and I don't care who you work with. It's your job, not mine. Besides, my boss said that I'll be working with a new male employee who was an underwear model before." I didn't entirely lie to Harry because I was going to work with someone new, but Mister Germond hasn't told me where he was from and what he looked like yet.

"What?" Harry asked in a serious tone. His grip on my waist tightened and I immediately forced myself out of his hold. I didn't say another word as I padded across the room and towards the kitchen.

"Sidney, who are you going to work with?" He was already behind me after I grabbed a carton of orange juice in the fridge.

"I just told you that he was an underwear model."

"What's his name? Where is he from? Is his cubicle next to yours? Do you have the same job? Why are you going to work with him? Why is he a he?" Harry flooded me with all these stupid questions and inside my head I was laughing.

I turned around to look at him and his face was so hard to read. His brows were furrowed and lips were in a straight line, and he could barely look me in the eye anymore. I felt bad for lying but he looked so damn cute when he acts like this.

"I bet my new co-worker and I are going to have so much fun," I joked, but Harry obviously didn't take it very well. He tapped his fingers on the kitchen counter and stared blankly into space.

I smiled and stepped closer until our bodies are merely centimeters apart. I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him so our lips would touch, and gladly, Harry kissed me back.

"I was joking, baby." I whispered between the kiss and I felt his lips pout.

"Don't do that, I just got you back." He answered.

I giggled, "I love it when you get jealous." That only caused him to carry me over his shoulder and throw me on the couch, his lips attacking mine a bit too harshly.

"Can that co-worker do this?" He challenged and kissed me more. "And this? How about this?" His hands made their way up my loose sweater and touched my sensitive parts, making me moan softly against his mouth.

Just as I was about to touch him back, his phone vibrated in his pocket. We both groaned in sync because our intimate moment was ruined by a stupid phone call. He pushed himself off of me and sat on one-seater couch to answer whoever was calling.

"Hello? What do you want?" He asked harshly. I covered my face so the caller wouldn't hear me chuckling on the other line.

"I'm in the middle of something, I'll call you back later okay?" After that, he hung-up.

I wasn't going to ask who it was but he voluntarily said so anyway. "It's no big deal, it was just my uncle. Now where were we?" He smirked and walked back over to the large couch to crash his lips on mine once more.

**** **** ****

"I have a proposal to make," Harry stood up from his chair and clasped his hands together.

"Harry, if you're going to propose I don't want it to be in a coffee shop across my own office." I answered and my other co-workers laughed along with me. It was our lunch break and since Liam and Cheryl aren't here, I decided to tag along with the other employees, who also became my close friends.

"No, I'm not talking about that! Well, I am planning on marrying you but that's not what I was going to say!" Harry defended. I immediately blushed when he said that was planning on marrying me because that was what I would really want too in the future.

"So anyway, I found flyers on your desk while you were in the shower this morning and I may or may not have called one of the house owners after bringing you to work." I totally forgot to talk to mom about the houses she found for me and thanks to Harry, now it's gonna be a hot topic to him and the rest of my family members. Do they really want to kick me out that bad?

"And your point is?" I asked in curiosity.

"Uh, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me." My co-workers nudged my shoulders and kept on chanting say yes, say yes, say yes!

"So you're doing this right in front of my co-workers so I don't have a choice but to say yes, am I right, Styles?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he showed me a toothy grin.

"Say yes already, jeez! It's not like you're getting married yet!" Pia, Liam's back-up accountant said.

"Alright, alright! I'll move in with you! But I'll have to talk to my mom and dad and brothers and everyone else in in the family first."

"Already taken care of, I talked to them on the phone a few hours ago."

"You sneaky bastard. Well I still have a lot of thinking to do, so think of this step as the engagement part, and moving in with you completely would be the marriage part. Understand?" I kissed him on the cheek and pulled him to sit back down on his chair.

A.N. Thank you so much for the 5.5k+ reads! I love you all! Please keep on voting! A lot of comments would be lovely as well! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me I don't bite :) xx