4

"She'll arrive in an hour," Harry informed me after I asked him to check the flight schedules on the screen.

It's currently 8am and we've been here since 7. All we did was watch the planes take off and arrive while we tried to kill our boredom.

"When I earn enough money, I want to travel all over the world," Harry said and all I did was nod. I snuggled closer to his chest as he wraps his hand around my shoulder. My mind was half-asleep and the cold air conditioning in the airport was making it harder to stay awake.

"When I earn enough money, I'm going to buy McDonald's and live there," I said back. I felt Harry's chest vibrate as he let out a deep chuckle.

"I'll travel the world and buy you McDonald's," he whispers.

"You're not taking me with you?"

"Of course I will, I want you to be my travel buddy and we'll go to your dream places like France, Greece, Italy, Hawaii..."

"Speaking of Hawaii, the plane's arriving in a minute," I said, pointing at the flight schedules.

Harry and I stood up and made our way to the arrival area. I held up a huge banner with Jane's name written in bold letters. I stayed up all night making this sign without Harry's help because he fell asleep right after I finished printing the letters from my computer.

"There she is!" Harry shouted and waved to the brunette wearing a gray sweater and blue skirt. She removed her sunglasses and quickly ran over to us, absent-mindedly bumping into every person in the crowd.

"Sidney! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Jane." I answered, hardly breathing because of her tight grip around me. She finally let me go and jumped into Harry's arms, him carrying and twirling her around midair.

We met up with the rest of Jane's family and asked if we could borrow her for the rest of the day. We had to force Jane into coming with us in spite of her complaining that she still had jet lag.

"Honolulu only has a two-hour difference from LA, and that's a fact. I got an A in geography." Harry said as he loaded Jane's luggage in his car.

"My hot neighbor is waiting for me at home," Jane murmured and I slapped her arm.

"So that's why you wanna go home so bad!"

Jane giggled and rested her head against the window, a cheeky smile etched on her face.

When we reached the small pub, Harry woke Jane up as I got a table for the three of us. I ordered a tray of Jell-O shots and Jane's favorite sizzling squid dish, along with me and Harry's favorite chicken quesadilla.

"1, 2, 3!" We all shouted and downed our first set of shots.

"So have you found a job yet, Sid?" Jane asked.

"Not yet, I'm still waiting for their call. Where are you going to apply?"

"I have no idea, the companies I called while I was in Hawaii didn't have any job openings for interior designers."

"Do you want me to ask my uncle? Their company might have an extra slot," Harry offered. Jane nodded in excitement and told Harry to call his uncle as soon as possible.

"I'm passing by his office tomorrow so don't worry about it."

"Thank you, thank you! You're a life saver, Styles!"

_______

I volunteered to drive us home since I was the only one sober enough to walk in a straight line. Harry downed more than seven shots, Jane drank six and I only took two.

Harry still had the strength to carry Jane to my room. He crashed on my bed after placing Jane on my foldable couch.

"Stop hogging the bed, Harry! I wanna sleep too!" I whisper-shouted but he barely moved a muscle. I tried poking him, pushing him and slapping his butt but he just wouldn't budge. I had no choice but to use the old trick that I know damn well would wake him up.

I checked on Jane to see if she was still asleep, and yes she was literally unconscious on my couch. I slowly climbed on top of Harry's back and nuzzled my face onto his neck. I fanned my warm breath near his face and tilted his head to the side a little bit. I started planting kisses on the crook of his neck, then I started sucking. I heard him moan beneath my pillow and his hand started to fist the sheets. My plan was definitely working.

My hands started trailing down his waist rubbing small circles on the exposed skin. I felt his legs twitch and I know for a fact that he was getting turned on in his sleep. One last suck and I blew hot air on the new mark, and then I finally bit hard onto his skin.

"Ouch!" He snapped and his hand immediately covered the reddened spot on his neck. "Why did you do that?!"

"Did what?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes at him.

"You gave me a hickey?"

"I like to call it a vampire bite,"

Harry rolled his eyes at my joke but wasn't amused at all. He hated it when he gets love bites, even from his former girlfriends. And since I was his best friend, he knew I absolutely had no right to give him marks like that, but I did anyway.

"Damn it, you could've just asked me nicely to move."

"I did actually, and I tried pushing you too. But you were dead on my bed and the hickey method was the only way to wake you up."

"I hate you Sidney, I'm not even kidding."

Harry was frustrated with me, and although I tried apologizing countless times he still had his eyebrows furrowed while he covered the mark with his t-shirt. I tugged on his arm, begging him to cuddle with me on the bed, but he pulled away and walked out of my room, slamming the door harshly.

"Sid? W-what happened?" I heard Jane's groggy voice ask from behind me.

"Harry got mad."

Jane sat up and rested her head on my shoulder, I'm sure she was still drunk and too weak to function but she wanted to know what happened anyway.

"Is Harry sober enough to drive home?" She asked.

"No, I bet you five bucks that he passed out in the living room." I said while I twirled my fingers around Jane's dark locks.

"But there's a 50% chance that the hickey method sobered him up, you know. And he's angry at you, so why would he even stay here?"

"Who's side are you on, girl?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she shrugged her shoulders, telling me that she hates choosing sides.

I decided to check on him anyway so I tiptoed downstairs, but he wasn't in the living room. I peeked out the window and saw his car still parked outside. Did he walk home?

"Harry? Harry where are-" I was taken aback when I saw him as I walked inside the kitchen. He didn't even look at me when I called his name, he kept his eyes on the cup of coffee he was stirring. I pulled a stool to sit beside him and rested my head on his shoulder, waiting for him to push me away but he didn't this time.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

I heard him sigh, "don't do that again, please." I love how polite he could still be despite his anger towards me. I nodded against his shoulder and I felt him kiss the top of my head. And with that simple act, I knew I was forgiven.

"By the way, some guy named Mister Germond called and said that you got the job."

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES!!! Aaaahh I can't believe he's 20 already :c Btw, can you guys help me with the cast? I want Crystal Reed to be Jane but I still can't decide on who to cast as Sidney.

Please vote and comment thank youuuuu xx