Chapter 56

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

Quick, sufficient slashes at the air.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

No movements wasted.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Bang

I stopped as my sword crashed with someone else's. I glanced up at Mundok, panting.

"You're off balance" He smirked, scolding me at the same time.

"I am used to daggers, not a sword, old man" I smirked, stepping back and into a defensive position. He moved back as well.

"Is that an excuse? Am I truly that horrible of a teacher?" He snorted.

"Yu-hon was better" I smirked, as he charged at me. I caught his blow with ease, swirling around the attack.

"I should hit you for that" He scowled.

"You can try~" I teased. We became a blur of movements, cracking back and forth, the sound of our breath and our swords clashing, the only sound.

"You know, this is oddly familiar" He chuckled as we stopped, sword at each other's throat.

"Familiar, how?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow as I suddenly flung my self. We once again became a blur of movements, until we stopped, perfectly in sync, my sword to his throat.

"The only thing unfamiliar is that Lili came to you, not the other way around" he smirked.

"Ah, of course. The last time I visited. I should have seen through you" I smirked as we came at each other again.

"You're slow" He scolded.

"I'm faster then you" I shot back.

"Is that so? Right now your not. Stop holding back, its insulting" He said.

"You're struggling as it is, old man" I said.

"Follow your masters orders" He scolded. There was a crack in the air and his sword flew out of his hand, sinking into the tree beside us. I skidded to a halt, my sword pointed outwards, my face in shadows.

"Why are you hesitating?" He asked, almost coldly. I tried to stop my trembling, but I was failing miserably. My grip on my sword tightened and I frowned at my feet.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I responded, sheathing my sword as I stepped backwards.

"You've grown weak" He said, our eyes meeting.

"I refuse to hurt you. I refuse to hurt anyone, from now on. For how many people I've killed, within these months of me breaking my promise is atrocious" I said.

"You're scared to hurt anyone" He blinked, his eyes widening slightly.

"Of course I am, do you think me a fool?" I snapped, my face dropping into shadows. I heard the snap of a stick and a cold smile drifted across my face. He was trying to get me to talk. So Yona's group would hear me...

So they where here. How amusing.

"If you'll excuse me" I said, bowing.

"Where do you think you're going, young women?" He asked, crossing his arms.