Chapter 19

The bandits had already disappeared by the time I reached the fire clan.

It was disappointing, but I wasn't going to complain. It was dangerous being bandits, so Yona would be safer this way. Even though, it would have been entertaining seeing them beating up the fire tribe's precious soldiers.

I sighed as I entered the market, needing to restock. It was too late to return to the earth tribe, since I had already declared that I was no longer a body guard, that the job just didn't suit me. And that the next time I met Geun-tae, it would be as friend, not as a 'master' and 'servant' basis. I had apologized to Hiro and Aki, saying that if the soldiers did anything, use my name to threaten them, or just get Geun-tae, as I had told him to kick their buts if they acted selfishly again, in my steed. I had also apologized for leaving so suddenly, and that they needed this training. I was a free spirit, and keeping me cooped up was getting me agitated. It had only been 4 weeks and I had needed a break.

So here I was, slipping through the crowds and looking at the large variety of stores. Merchants all across the kingdom, and even from the surroundings kingdoms came here. Not only merchants it seemed, as I soon came upon my friends convincing people to come buy from their shop. Of course, Jae-ha and Hak was a huge hit. But it seemed that Kija and Shin-ha where surrounded, girls fondling over them.

I chuckled lightly into my fist. I see that they where well. I was foolish to worry.

I strode past, not bothering to look back. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss" A unfamiliar voice came up behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, turning around to find a blonde with large puffy hair grinning at me brightly.

"Zeno is horrible at convincing people. Zeno apologizes, but would miss be interested in some medicinal herbs?" He asked. Yoon's shop...

I could see how this goes, or I could use this against them later... 

I preferred the latter.

"I'm afraid I just restocked in the village near here. And your not that bad at convincing" I beamed up to him.

"Thank you!" He grinned.

"Now, if you'll excuse me" I smiled, bowing slightly. He blinked in surprise.

"What is your name, miss?" He asked. I could use this to my advantage.

"Azumi. It's nice to meet you, Zeno, I assume?" I chuckled, rising and gazing at him.

"That is Zeno's name!" He agreed.

"I hope we meet again" I smiled, nodding to him.

"Zeno does too!" He grinned, before twirling away. I chuckled, turning around and disappearing into the crowd.

I walked up to a store, buying the ingredients I needed. I felt like a salad tonight, and I had gotten into hunting my food, so there was no need to buy meat anymore. I also bought lunch from another store and was soon sitting in a tree just beside the market, humming to my self as I took a bite of the delicious foreign food.

I couldn't help but wonder. What should I do now?

I had found my idiotic friends, but found it much more entertaining watching from afar.

As I thought this, I saw Zeno talking to Jae-ha. Jae-ha suddenly jumped in surprise, looking around desperately. I chuckled as I slid further into the shadows. He will have just realized that there are no villages close by, and that only I could deceive someone so easily. And having told Zeno my name, he would relay it. Jae-ha now knew I was in the area.