Chapter 9

I hummed contently to my self, cooking dinner.

Yona had told me it all, he had made a move on her 5 times. I couldn't wait for him to be finished training the pirates.

"Your in a good mood" Yoon said as he passed me, dragging an injured pirate toward's the infirmary.

"I get to beat up Hak" I said simply.

"Eh?" He asked, confused.

"That hurts!" The pirate complained, as Yoon had him by the ear. Yoon had learnt off me quickly, how to control pirates.

"Fine" Yoon grumbled, dragging the pirate off. 

I chuckled, then while waiting for the stew to cook, leaned against the rock. 

So, I think things should be shaken up around here. If Kija was scared of bugs... This was too perfect, I had a good supply of spiders. Which is just for him now. The pirates will be thankful.

Jae-ha suddenly came flying in with Yona his arms as everyone in her travelling group looked over. I completely ignored them, knowing that Jae-ha would use that to tease me. Jae-ha landed on the ship, and talked to Gigan.

A meeting was quickly called as we all huddled into Gigan's meeting room. Jae-ha explained what Yona and him had found in town. The human trafficking site was situated at back of town, and I felt my grip tighten. I began to zone out, until my name was called. I glanced up, blinking in confusion.

"Me?" I asked.

"I'm going into the site under cover. Will you come with me?" Yona asked. My jaw dropped as I stared at her. Was this the same princess Yona? Then I went serious, frowning.

"I'm afraid I'm unable to go" I said. Yona sighed, disappointed while everyone flinched. They would have preferred if I'd gone.

"Why not?" Gigan asked, seemingly already knowing what I did. I chuckled guiltily, rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"I may, or may not have punched Kum-ji when he passed" I chuckled. It was silent for a second.

"What!?" They all cried.

"My reasons are completely justified, if that matters" I chuckled, holding up my hands defensively. 

"That doesn't help at all!" A pirate snapped. I turned to Yona, smirking to her.

"I'd love nothing more then to accompany you, but the troubles of Kum-ji recognizing me are too high" I said.

"That's alright" She smiled up at me.

"Then we only have one other choice" Gigan said.

"I'll do it" Kija and Hak instantly volunteered. I snickered at the thought. They sent me a questioning glance.

"I REALLY want to see both of you in a dress" I snickered, covering my hand with my mouth as Hak hit my head and I chuckled.

"Someone more feminine" Gigan deadpanned. They volunteered again, this time Jae-ha jumping in too.

"I was thinking more along the lines of..." Gigan trailed off. All eyes turned to Yoon.

"Eh!? Me!?" He gasped, looking around wide eyed.

"Please Yoon, you know how to use gunpowder" Yona begged.

"I'm against you going in the first place!" Yoon declared, then muttered under his breath and finally gave in. It was hard to fight against a princess, especially one with those innocent eyes.

"Alright, then you shall leave tomorrow. Let's get this show on the road" Gigan said. The pirates cheered, but a certain someone, sorry some PEOPLE where glowering.