Chapter 37

"Lili!" Yona cried, turning towards the trio before us.

"Why are we here?" I deadpanned.

"So cold~" Jae-ha chuckled, but was obviously hesitating. Ever since he caught me with the letter, he hasn't known how to act around me. I think he's realizing just how much he doesn't know about me.

"Yona!" Lili gasped, running up and hugging her.

"I missed you!" Yona chuckled.

"Thank goodness... you seem well" Yona smiled. 

"I'm doing very well! Yona, it's only been a little while since we last met, but you turned into a cry baby?" Lili asked, as Yona was crying.

"You've gotten so cool now, Lili" Yona chuckled. 

They ran off, completely forgetting about the rest of us. I sighed, stretching my shoulder. Yoon suggested that I stretch it every once in a while.

"Well, I'm finding a tree to sleep in" I said, yawning while I stretched my arms over my head.

"Now hang on, we have to wait for them" Yoon scolded.

"Do you know how long that will take? I could easily sleep during that time" I said, placing my hands behind my head and pouting at him.

"Sleep on Kija then" he said, pointing at Kija.

"Eh?" Kija asked, instantly blushing.

"Hmm... Not a bad thought, but Hak is the only one with broad enough shoulders to sleep on comfortably. And he'll be the one rounding up Yona soon" I hummed.

"Says who?" Hak asked.

I clasped my hands, snickering quietly.

"You know, I've noticed that-" I began, but he pushed my hands farther against my face.

"Silence" he ordered.

"Come now, the great Hak can't possible be-" I began.

"You're annoying" he complained, picking me up and dropping me on his shoulder.

"Ah~ How nostalgic" I chuckled, leaning against his head.

"Now that I think about it, this is quite a pretty hotel. Must be really expensive" I hummed, studying the land around us.

"Lili is the daughter of the general, they will have a lot of money" Hak agreed.

"Unlike us" Yoon dead panned.

"That's the fun of it all" I chuckled back to him.

"How is it fun?" He complained as Hak turned back around to address him.

"We appreciate the little things" I smirked.

"Like?" he asked.

"Your cooking! If we where rich, we'd have someone else do it. You enjoy cooking, don't you?" I asked.

"If I remember, your quite the chef your self" he growled. I sweat dropped.

"So, I wonder how long Yona will take" I grinned, changing the conversation.

"I should probably check on her" Hak hummed.

"Good idea" I said, nodding as I dropped off his shoulder. He walked away as I began snickering.

"I should have bet on it with someone, I could have got some cash" I snickered.

"I possess all the money. Are you saying you have something you'd like to share with us?" Yoon asked, raising an eyebrow.