《Prologue》

Hey guys there are a couple of things I just want to say before you start to read I just want to point out that this is my first story and I am sorry if there are any typos (I will edit in the future), I will try to post as much as I can, and please send some Feedback it will be a big help in the future.............ANYWAYS lets get on to the story

Regular-Spoken out loud

Italics-Sakuras Inner

Bold-Thinking (For Anyone)

5 years old Sakuras P.O.V
"Hahaha, look at her big forehead and her ugly pink hair I bet her mom let her dye it." Ami said.

I start sobbing, sit down, and put my knees close up to my face as Ami makes fun of my hair color and my "big" forehead. Don't listen to her Sak, she is probably just jealous just because you were assigned to sit next to Sasuke~kun. What should I do then inner and why would she be jealous of me if I'm so "ugly"?

As I was spaced out talking to inner I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see who it was but I was stopped when I heard Ami scream.

"Don't touch her." I heard those three words and I was really curious. I looked up and saw............

Authors Note~Hey guys, that will be it for chapter 1 (For Today). This is my first story so I am sorry for any Typos I made and of my writing is weird in any ways...... anyway I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. I will try to post as much as I can ( I will be extremely busy so please bear with my). My instagram is AnonymousWriter9005.

REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ABUSE PLEASE DO NOT READ MY STORY.