I bite my lip as Scott stares at me. After a long moment of silence, I finally tell him, "Okay."

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Ava! I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not," I say and he smiles at me.

"I promise." He swears and I believe him. Suddenly, he frowns.

"Awwww, well isn't this just sweet?" A voice says from behind me and I jump.

Oh, no.

I turn to see Noah by the door and to say he was very angry was an understatement. He was fucking furious.

"Ouuuu! This is about to get good!" Elijah says, running in with a bag of popcorn. He jumps and sits on the couch, opening the bag and eating it while watching the drama that's about to unfold.

"Noah... w-what are you doing here?" I ask him but he doesn't answer. He just gives Scott a death glare like he's about to launch at him and choke him to death. Scott gets up from the couch and walks up the Noah. I back up watching them.

"I remember you. You're the asshole at the club." Scott says and that looks like it pisses Noah off even more. He takes a step towards Scott and they are face to face.

"Yeah, well you're the asshat who doesn't know a great girl when they see one!" He growls at him.

"You guys... please stop," I tell them, finally putting my hands to both of their chests to push them apart.

"Popcorn anyone?" Elijah asks and all three of us turn to look at him. I narrow my eyes at him. Really Elijah?! Why don't you help me?!

"What?" He says with his mouth stuffed. "Sharing is caring."

I roll my eyes this time. He's really not helping the situation right now.

"Ava. I thought you said that you were going to cut ties with this asshole." Noah growls again.

"Don't you guys have some better words other than asshole and asshat to throw at each other? Geez, man. Make it more interesting, s'il vous plaît?" Elijah butts in again, saying 'please' in French.

"Ugh! Eat your popcorn like a good boy and shut up Elijah!" I yell at him and he stuffs another handful of popcorn into his mouth, following my orders.

God, it's too early for this crap. I just woke up.

"Yes Noah, you told me that, but you aren't the boss of me."

"Are we back to this shit, Ava?! Don't you remember what he did to you last night?" Noah reminds me.

"Yes, but he had a good reason." I defend Scott. I don't know why I do. Its like I love getting Noah mad.

"And what was it? Dancing with a bunch of girls at the club instead of taking you out for dinner?!" He continues.

"Listen you prick. She can make her own decisions by herself. You're not her father." Scott says with a serious face, pointing a finger at Noah.

"Really? Because I recall her screaming how I was her daddy when I was fucking her the same night you dropped her off home from the club!" Noah yells.