"Yeah and you're Emma." He nodded lightly. "You really look so much like Elena." He said shaking his head. "I had to do a double take."

"Yeah I think that's why everyone keeps waving at me." I nodded lightly as he let out a soft chuckle. "You'll have to introduce her to me sometime." I smiled.

"Yeah I will." He nodded as I walked past him and into my next class. It was math- ugh. I went to the teacher.

"Hi I'm Emmaline Flemming, I'm new to school." I said to the woman sitting down as she gave me a quick glance.

"Nice try Elena." The woman said as I looked at her.

"I've gotten that a lot lately. I'm actually Emma I swear." I sighed lightly showing her my schedule. I really hoped not everyone thought I was her all the time.

"Oh I'm sorry." She observed me. "Alright back there." She said pointing to the only empty chair. "It might take a while for you to catch on but don't worry if you need help I'm sure some people can help you out."

"Thank you." I nodded lightly as I sat down. I looked to my right to see a guy looking at me. "Hi." I said smiling lightly to him.

"Hey." He smiled lightly. "You do kinda look like Elena." He asked.

"So I've heard. I've never met the girl. I've heard a lot about her though. I moved here yesterday." I explained to him.

"And you still came to school?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah." I nodded with a chuckle.

"Damn. Well if you're new you probably need some help getting around." He said. I knew what this was about. He looked like a huge flirt. "My name is Tyler. Tyler Lockwood." He introduced as he held out his hand.

I took it and shook it with a smile. I needed a friend, even if it was a complete flirt. I bet he was a jock. He had dark brown hair and a tan skin tone as well as dark brown eyes.

"Woah. You're pretty strong." He said surprised as he tilted his head lightly.

"I work out a little." I shrugged lightly. If only he knew. The hunting thing was sort of a secret so I couldn't tell him even if I wanted.

"Ms. Flemming I understand you are new, but it's important that you understand that there is no talking in my class." The woman said as I put on a fake smile.

"Sorry. I was just asking Tyler about the curriculum." I smiled to her as I played with the pencil in my hand. She nodded once and I smirked at Tyler before starting to pay attention.

I wasn't an A student, that was for sure, but I was decent. I rocked all Bs and that was good enough for me. Dad was only a little strict because of my- troubled past.

The day went by and eventually I was at lunch. I looked around. What a sight. I knew no one. I saw Tyler at a table with a whole bunch of guys with Matt next to him. The only people I knew were friends so I guess that was a plus, but they were both guys and guys got me into trouble.

I walked over anyway because I didn't know where else to go. "Hey." I smiled looking to Matt and then to Tyler. They looked to me and the rest of the guys were quiet. "It's my first day and I don't really have anywhere to sit so-"