He does as told, Lydia letting out out a loud scream as I let out my cry of battle, and with that, green smoke erupts from Claudia, her disappearing in an instant as I scurry over to Stiles.

"Are you okay?" I place my arm around his waist, my eyes searching him as he nods, giving me a ghost of a smile.

I almost fall over, Stiles catching me when the ground starts to shake,me steadying myself slightly as I share a knowing look with Lydia.

"They did it." I speak up, a grin plastered on my face, "they beat Douglas."

▪▪▪

"Have a great summer everyone, to the seniors, I'll see you at graduation." Mister Notting dismisses us, the sound of the school bell fading as I gather my books.

"No, no, no." Stiles repeats, "that's it? What?"

"Last day ever." Scott grins, turning in his seat to face Stiles.

"It feels so anti climatic." Stiles frowns, making me chuckle slightly.

"There's the whole graduation thing." Lydia reminds him, "I've gotta' go to summer school or else I can't do the whole graduation thing." Malia informs, "after years of hell- I mean school, we're finally free ." I clap my hands together, gathering the last of my books as Scott, Malia and Lydia exit the classroom, leaving me and Stiles behind.

I get to my feet, Stiles still not moving from his as I reach out my hand, Stiles taking it, "c'mon, I know you've missed a few week of school seeing that you were trapped in another dimension, but at least you can graduate." Stiles playfully rolls his eyes, standing up from his seat as he hovers over me, his hand still in my own.

Stiles leans down, his lips connecting with mine as I smile into the kiss, my hand grazing the side of his face.

"I love making out with you, but we have to go." Stiles sighs, pulling away as he slings his backpack over his shoulder, the both of us exiting the classroom hand in hand.

"I never asked, did you hear anything from Harvard?" I smile slightly, nodding, "when I got home last night, I received the acceptance letter." Stiles stops in his tracks, smiling widely as he engulfes me in a hug, almost squeezing the life out of me, picking me up from the floor.

"I'm so proud of you." He mumbles into my hair to which I blush slightly.

"What about you? Getting into the FBI and all." I smile at him as we continue our walk, him grinning slightly.

"We're far away from each other though, I mean, it's a seven hour drive." Stiles saddens at this, "I know, but we'll make it work. You can come visit me over weekends, I'll fly over to Quantico when I'm free, trust me, we'll make it work."

Stiles lets go of my hand, placing his arm around my shoulder as he smiles down at me, "god I love you." He mumbles, making me blush as I lean into his shoulder, the two of us approaching Scott at his locker.

"I can't believe we're not in High School anymore." Scott takes a few of his books out of his locker, throwing it into his bag as Stiles opens his own locker, doing the same.

"You better believe it." Stiles slams his locker shut, the three of us making our way outside the school, the sun shining brightly down on us as we approach Stiles' Jeep, Liam and Mason standing next to it, awaiting our presence.